PM Tasks

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Basically it's the same thing as PM dares from getdare, but since I'm a bit anal about that sort of stuff I'll just call them tasks instead.

Sooooo pm me any to all of the following words and I'll do the pm task for each one and tell you how it went...

"Spank" I'll spank myself where ever you want, however hard you want, with what ever you want, and finally for what ever number of spanks you want.

"Edge" and I'll edge X number of times

"Diaper" and I'll where a diaper for X amount of time (diaper usage is determined by the person that sent the pm)

"Enema" and I'll put up to 2.5 liters in my butt and then hold it for as long as possible

"Wedgie" List the type of wedgie (IE atomic, hanging, etc) and I'll give myself that type of wedgie for X amount of time

"Anal" and I'll put what ever you want up my bum for X amount of time

"Bondage" and I'll wear what ever type of bondage you want for up to 1 day (if it's concealable if not then X amount of time to when I have to leave the house) If I don't understand the bondage by name or description send me a picture or link so I can understand it please

"Cow" and I'll strip naked milk my breasts dry (using my milker) and fuck myself as hard as I can with my biggest dildo

"Slut" and I'll wear whatever slutty outfit you can think of (and by outfit I include concealed toys, body writing, and other kinky fun stuff)

"Pet" and I'll wear nothing but a dog collar for the rest of the day

"Denial" and I will won't be allowed to cum for X period of time (max 1 week for one person)

"Hair" and I'll stop shaving X body part for X amount of time (limited to crotch and armpits)

Females and M to F's only (will only except the following ones if given to me by another girl, note the ones above are good for both genders):

"Toy" and I'll be your plaything for the rest of the day

"Use Me" and I'll dominate you for up to 1 week

Extras (special things that can be added to certain pm tasks)

If you add any of the following words to the above pm tasks extra conditions will be applied (note this section is not female only its for both sexes):

"Repeat" can be added to "Spank", "Edge", "Diaper", "Enema", "Wedgie", and "Anal" and I'll repeat up to five times the task given in set intervals (Ex. Repeat: Edge, Edge five times and then repeat every two hours for a total of three sets)

"Denial: Pee" and "Denial: Poo" and I'll hold my pee and poo for X amount of time or until I have an accident

"Edge: Anal" and I'll edge but only using my ass

"Diaper: Used" and I'll do what ever you want me to with the diapers after I use them, as long as it isn't something that would be a health risk.

That's about it for now, but I plan to add to and change this list on a regular basis also if anyone has any extra pm tasks for me post a comment or pm me your ideas ok?

Love you all bye bye!!

Featured Threads

New Personals