Poll for Females about play partners

How Many Play Partners do you prefer at the same time ?

• Just one person

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • More than 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As many as possible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Randy Magnum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
Interested to know if females prefer multiple play partners or only one at a time.

Naughty nova

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
That is kind of a tricky question at least for me it is. I would be ok with multiple but only if my daddy was involved and wanted me to be used by others. Otherwise I am happy to be just with Daddy. I am for him to use anyway he wants. I know that answer doesn't really fit into your poll but I wanted to answer honestly.

Randy Magnum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
That is kind of a tricky question at least for me it is. I would be ok with multiple but only if my daddy was involved and wanted me to be used by others. Otherwise I am happy to be just with Daddy. I am for him to use anyway he wants. I know that answer doesn't really fit into your poll but I wanted to answer honestly.
Makes sense, I would say that classes as you're playing with one person as not messaging several without their knowledge.

I'm interested to know if there's been a shift in dynamics recently.

I used to find subs wanted to find one person they clicked with to play.

However I'm now finding more females that want to be used by multiple people at once, so not wanting a 'Dom' exactly but rather 'sext' with multiple people whilst their horny and do submissive requests.