Poll

PleasurePaddles

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 18, 2015
First of all I want to introduce myself to everyone. I am a business just starting producing wooden paddles. I am looking for ideas from the community to find out what things you are looking for that you can just not find out there on the market at this time. I have an idea that I am trying to get advice to see if people are interested. My idea is called the break away paddle. What this consists of is a paddle that basically breaks across your ass. I will provide an extra blade with the paddle at the time of ordering and will offer the option to re-order just the paddle in the future. I will take everyone's ideas in consideration with furthering my business.

Mistress V

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 30, 2014
In your closet
no, well....... nvm, just no

fun idea, but why would anyone buy a paddle if you know its going to break?;)
its like buying condoms for your bf you know they going to break

PleasurePaddles

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 18, 2015
Thanks for your input:)I completely understand your point and its a great one at that and makes complete sense. The only way I can explain this is for the satisfaction. I have heard a few conversations to where someone enjoyed breaking their toys but was not able to do it because they were not looking to injury their partner. With this paddle idea it's a way for the fun and satisfaction to be done safely. ;)

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
They would have to come cheap and maybe a multi pack? 5 paddles would be worth it if im buying them to hear them snap across a tight little ass.

PleasurePaddles

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 18, 2015
Multi pack sounds like a great idea. We will be working to put these into selling status 😀 we are currently selling on eBay if anyone is interested in looking at the products we currently have. I will be more than happy to send you the link if you message me.

Featured Threads

New Personals