United States (East of the Rockies)

Lydia

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 22, 2009
20 year old slave female seeking a dominant female of any age

My name is Lydia and I am looking for a mistress to act as a disciplinarian figure who punishes me for real-life infractions. I would enjoy being dominated by a woman who makes me feel inferior to her femininity. I am twenty years old. For my contact info, you may PM me, but please post in this thread first introducing yourself. My likes are: humiliation, messy, discipline/punishment (not necessarily of a sexual nature) and being controlled. My dislikes are pee, scat and denial. My limits are: public, involvement of family members or friends, anything potentially dangerous or illegal, insertions and shaving. I am also uncomfortable using webcam as I have had bad experiences with this in the past.

I am willing to sign a contract to demonstrate my commitment if necessary. I also have a digital camera to take photos with to demonstrate successful completion of tasks, but again, I'm not comfortable using webcam. Also, I will not send nude photos just for the hell of it. For instance, requests that I "send twenty nude pics" to your email address will be ignored. Ideally, the mistress/slave relationship will be a long-term and serious relationship.

I am willing to have my mistress control several aspects of my life, such as what time I go to sleep and wake up, what type of underclothes I wear, how I wear my hair (no ordered haircuts though), and who in my personal life I communicate with and when. Other aspects of a mistress/slave relationship I would enjoy include ordered punishments such as writing lines, punishment essays, grounding from favorite activities or electronic items, and standing in the corner. Although there are certain aspects of my life I'm not willing to entrust to someone on the internet, I will generally be willing to submit to my mistress' orders and even follow a daily schedule written out by her. I can commit several hours out of the week to being a slave, at least over the summer, so time is no object.

Thanks for taking time to read my ad.

• Kinks:
non-sexualized discipline (i.e. grounding, corner time, punishment essays), humiliation,
being scolded and talked down to as if I were a child for real-life infractions,
being held accountable for my behavior in real life (which I will report on willingly),
confessing my sins and bad behaviors and being questioned about my behavior regularly

• Experience:
I have had many masters in the past, but only 4-5 serious ones.

• Limits:
Limits: absolutely no public (i.e. "go stand nude in an open window"), no shaving, no insertions, and no scat or pee-related activities

I am NOT willing to meet face-to-face, reveal my address or my telephone number, or do voice chat. I am also uncomfortable with webcam.

PLEASE do not respond to my post if you are only seeking nude pics or a plaything.

His_Einna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 17, 2009
Hey Lydia

I'm 20, bisexual, and a switch. Whilst I'm in a committed relationship as a slave myself with another man, I've had a few online subs and slaves over the last couple of years, and have had some hands on practise too; I'm very into everyday and micromanaging (i.e. diet, clothing, daily routines, etc) and value non-sexual as well as sexual play.

I'll happily respect your limits, they won't present a problem, and I won't pressure you to send pics, webcam or voice chat until you're happy to do so. Think of me as the female version of a DaddyDom; I'm very firm and you *will* live by my rules, but I'm very loving and reasonable, I promise.

I'm going to PM you, and you will respond to me there, please.

Einna.

Mistres00

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 17, 2009
Hello

I am a Mistress willing to to except your limits. I love to ave my slaves do daily tasks, and love to get daily reports. I would respect your limits, and not ask you to do anything on cam or even camera till you are ready. I am 24/f. If you have any questions or are intrested I will wait for a pm from you.

Featured Threads

New Personals