hellomynameis

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 3, 2016
Canada
Hello internet people!!!!!
I’m back from a short hiatus with exciting news….I went shopping. I’ve attached a link to my album with the photo of what I’ve bought.

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=13482

I’ve got all night (it’s 4pm here), and I’d love some tasks!!!
Please post any ideas here, and feel free to request photos (I’m also open to using OSA).
Notes:
My nipples are pierced and still healing, so I can’t clamp them.
I live alone
I currently am sitting naked on the floor with the turkey baster bulb suctioned to my clit.
(I was also an overexcited idiot and used it without licking it first and now have a couple cuts around my clit…nothing huge, but if we could be careful with the toothpaste that’d be great)
I’ll report here for everything!
Has been cross-posted on GetDare.
LIMITS
Most important...I physically cannot orgasm nor edge, sorry! Anal, illegal, extreme pain, bodily fluids/excretions of any kind, getting caught, cold water (circulation issues), permeant, ureteral play, face pictures, pictures of my tattoos (back of neck and tramp stamp cuz I’m classy like that), the usual…
LIKES/DISLIKES
Have fun :p I’m still figuring this out!!
I’m trying to stretch my pussy, but right now can’t fit much!
Oh, and tasks for running wouldn’t be too bad (may not be done tonight but if there’s enough interest maybe I’ll make a separate thread?)
Thanks all

Last edited:

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
I seen your pictures I was curious how stretched you currently are maybe you could start showing us how many fingers you can fit inside of you as a starting point. Then I want you to find 5 items of different sizes start with the thinnest and spend 5 minutes trying to get it in you/ fucking yourself with it. After 5 minutes move onto the next item. After all 5 items if you managed to get all of them in spend 5 more minutes with the largest one and bring yourself to orgasm. Then try inserting fingers and aim for getting 1 more this time and show us your progress.

hellomynameis

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 3, 2016
Canada
I seen your pictures I was curious how stretched you currently are maybe you could start showing us how many fingers you can fit inside of you as a starting point. Then I want you to find 5 items of different sizes start with the thinnest and spend 5 minutes trying to get it in you/ fucking yourself with it. After 5 minutes move onto the next item. After all 5 items if you managed to get all of them in spend 5 more minutes with the largest one and bring yourself to orgasm. Then try inserting fingers and aim for getting 1 more this time and show us your progress.

I'm so sorry my pussy is still so small I don't have 5 items that would fit :( Actually, I'm not even sure I have one :( I also cannot orgasm, as I said, sorry.
I can fit 2-3 fingers most of the time? And a dick as needed :p
Do you have any other requests?

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
opps I am sorry I read the orgasm thing and forgot all about it was multi tasking. How about you start off with pencils/pens then and try adding 1 at a time until you cant fit anymore in there

syst0lic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 22, 2013
Manchester / London
Looking to use a few more of the items you purchased, so you haven't wasted your money!

You have the rope there so practice you your breast harness tie

Next clamp open your pussy using either the bobby pins, or better the clothes pegs then tape them to your thighs using the tape you bought.

pegs or pins on your sore nipples, and toothpaste on your hole, if your clit is still cut.

Though you cannot have orgasms, how about edging in this position?

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012

Good job you must be extremely tight to have only fit 1 highlighter inside of you. I think you can do much better if you were significantly wet so go get your highlighter and some other pencils/pens and keep them nearby. I want you to spend 15 minutes playing with yourself today start by rubbing your pussy lips with your finger until you start to get wet then take 1 finger and slowly insert it and start making a come here motion. When you feel up to it add a 2nd finger. While doing this make sure your thumb is rubbing on your clit back and forth.

I want you to spend 10 minutes doing this method then once the 10 minutes are done take your 2 pointer fingers and make them hook shaped and try to spread your pussy apart for the next 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes is up take your fingers out and start inserting the pens, pencils and highlighters and lets see if you beat it. You said you wanted to stretch so dont be afraid to spend some time trying to work them in if you have to. Show off your new progress once done.

hellomynameis

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 3, 2016
Canada
I'm back!
Sorry for ditching last night, I got interrupted unexpectedly :/
I'll look at getting these all done asap.
Again...I physically cannot orgasm, and I cannot edge. :(
Also, thinking of heading to the strip mall/box stores today (either bussing one way and walking one way, or walking there and back because it is so warm! the walk is just under an hour each way, maybe a little more, and a good 20-30min is in a wooded trail area) so if you'd like to all collaborate on a nice set of tasks that'd be awesome :) Or I was thinking of just going for a walk through the trails...whatever you guys decide perhaps!
Please no buying things :( I'm very very broke!!!
Limits same as above, although no social suicide either please! My city is rather small......
Thanks all!!! :)

crackskid

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 26, 2014
Go for a walk in your shortest skirt pull it up so your ass is almost showing now on your walk find a hidden area or bathroom remove your panties and stuff them in your pussy leave a bit hanging out as low as your skirt For the whole trail. Stuff the rest into you when going home after the trail. When you get home pull them out and stuff them in your mouth for 2 minutes.

hellomynameis

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 3, 2016
Canada
Go for a walk in your shortest skirt pull it up so your ass is almost showing now on your walk find a hidden area or bathroom remove your panties and stuff them in your pussy leave a bit hanging out as low as your skirt For the whole trail. Stuff the rest into you when going home after the trail. When you get home pull them out and stuff them in your mouth for 2 minutes.

I won't put them in my mouth but I can do this...the walk to the trail is about 10min I think if you wanted to use that?

hellomynameis

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 3, 2016
Canada
Going for my walk in 25 minutes!!! Anyone with further task requests/what photos you want please let me know :)
Also, I am currently pumping my clit area with the large bulb...and have made a knotted rope to walk across eek!!
Feel free to give before/after tasks as well :)

Featured Threads

New Personals