Proof of age

goodolboy82

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2012
I've been talking to a few subs online lately and I'm wondering what a good way to verify someone's age is. Since this is online and we are practically strangers most are pretty hesitant to send pictures.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Pretty much that or send credit card details :p can they can always obscure their faces and any identifying marks. Then get them to send a photo with something unique write on them to prove it's not taken from the net and their id obvious...
Oh hang on, that doesn't work cause you need to see their face for id to work.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
It is pretty hard to come up with any fool proof method that works for both parties. In my experience if you start out with some general chit chat it doesn't take to long to verify if someone is at least close to the age they claim. Certain questions (which I'm not going to reveal) will usually give them away if they are lying. If you are hoping or expecting to get proof you may be waiting a long time before you find anyone willing to ID themselves. My suggestion would be if you are concerned about the age of anyone you chat to report them to a mod and then leave it at that.

Featured Threads

New Personals