prostate massage help

mitchfreak

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 6, 2015
My mistress and I have been experimenting with prostate play. We can't seem to find it though. We have read itsvroughly an inch inside my anus and toward the front side of my body. We have had no luck. Any advice would be appreciated!

bisexslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 12, 2015
prostate play

First of all, be horny and start to masturbate as usual. Try to reach the edge but dont cum. Do it many times.
Then put some lube on the tip of one finger and start to caress your anus. Do it gently and slowly. You can use salive but a lube is better, especially for the first times.
Then, put more lube and push your finger slowly inside. You can feel at entry like a stiff ring all around. It's only one cm deep. if you go deeper, you will see that the tissue all around your finger is very soft.
Try to gently move your finger all around. Dont need to go deeper than an inch. Then rise the tip of your finger towards the upper part of your body. Just there there is a little spot, soft but firm. Push it and you should feel pleasure.
Try to stroke cock at the same time. Your finger should be like a hook, with the tip always turned upwards. Try to find the spot that correspond to your best pleasure. Take your time to find it. When you find it push more and stroke cock at the same time. Now put your finger inside as deep as possible, always pushing and moving the tip on the right spot.
When you reach the orgasm, you will feel a pleasure more intense then usual. The orgasm seems to be longer than usual.
Some men can have orgasm only with prostate stimulation, without touching cock. I tried to get it, but I can't.

Featured Threads

New Personals