Public humiliation and exposure on so social media

Can you expose me for my dick being so tiny?

• Total voters

Twitch041

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 4, 2021
Can I please get made fun of by as many girls as I possibly can. Blackmail me ruin my life show everyone how tiny my micro dick is

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210809-122915.png
    Screenshot_20210809-122915.png
    140.2 KB · Views: 30

dłb

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 2, 2022
Wow! Lmao I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a tiny little thing in my entire life! 😂🤣🤣 Omg Lmmfao. This is hilarious! I am a reenshotting this and giving it to my sister so she can send it to all of her friends at college-They will laugh till they fall out! I already know! Lmao! I know they will start sending this picture to ALL of their friends! I mean, just LOOK at this sad little bump. Lol I’ve had pimples that dwarf this thing! No way this is even real, huh??? I am just blown away! I can’t stop laughing and sending the screenshot I took to everybody! Everyone I’ve sent it to so far just dies laughing when they see it! This was great! I laughed so hard my side hurts and I pissed my pants! For real! I just can’t stop laughing and sending this to everyone! Damn, dude! I know girls who will kick your ass all over the place if you pull this little bump out on them! Real talk-a you’ll get beat Tf up fucking around with the girls I know with a ti lot little worthless bump like this! Sad…truly sad! Smh…How fucked up is that lick to be born with such a tiny sad little bump if a thing! Lol mines huge! Seriously, just huge. I hate it. I do, I really hate it….but the ladies all LOVE it!

Reactions: MicahSPH and Gallex

dłb

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 2, 2022
i just deleted a comment I wrote to you for over an hour lol I’m crazy sometimes! ..

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Face sitting is awesome! As long as it’s MY face being sat on! My my my how I wish my face was occupied or…aw, fuck it…I give up, man…I’m destined to be a lonely sex deprived, attention deprived, friendless, sad little lonely submissive/switch (more sub but still I’m a switch really) little kinky freak who is stuck in a Bible Belt “Dead Zone” town where there are zero others like me and everyone thinks I’m an evil foul nasty “sinner” for the rest of my life bc no one around here is remotely close to the freak I am and now I’ve gotten so sad, lonely, bottled up and sex deprived and depressed that I’m trying to find someone to pay attention to me and be mean to me and control me and humiliate me and tell me what to do and all that good stuff in places like this online that I’ve never even heard of and I’m actually suspicious that this site is not even real…I’ve never heard of it or seen it before now but just happened to stumble upon it just a few moments ago and I’m not even sure exactly what I’m doing here….I think I’m actually replying to someone’s comment…sorry, someone…I’m emotionally, mentally just depleted and my “give a fuck” has run dangerously low and …and I’m rambling..
Listen…I see it says you are a straight female who is a switch and I’m tired…tired of seeking out connections that never work out bc someone like me is never gonna be happy with someone who’s not into the freaky things like I am..

I’m a straight male (I put bi in my profile but only bc I’m willing to compromise just to better my chances at finding someone to publicly humiliate me on my Fb account or just ON Fb or whatever -and blackmail me…that’s been my fantasy, one of them-one of my main ones, actually…since before I even u sets goid what I was desiring…I’m not into men but I feel like I’m “flexible” on the “straight” label bc another fantasy is to be pegged by my (imaginary/nonexistent) female Dom and I have fantasies about being raped by her with her strap strapped up I fantasize about being on my knees and getting my face fucked by a female Dom with a strap…just things like that so I do g mind the “bi” label but I’m just not into dudes…BUT, I’m such a good and obedient Sub that if I e er found myself in another arrangement and someone owns me, then I will absolutely do ANYTHING that I am told to do by her…I’m more serious than anyone I’ve ever known is prepared to realize… My main fantasy is to be TOTALLY 100% controlled and owned as a possession by a dominant woman. With no safe words to get me out of anything, my old life destroyed, my old reputation ruined, just humiliated and degraded beyond repair and owned and abused and tormented and mistreated and taken advantage of and humiliated in the most extreme way DAILY and just treated like shit and beat up and tattooed as “Property of…” whoever she ends up being and live in a shadow of shame and humiliation as a toy or plaything or thing to abuse and laugh at for the rest of my life, with no way out of it..

I know I’m a bit extreme in my desires but I will do anything g I’m told to do by a dominant female who I click with in a certain way and who can get me excited and who can make me feel all the things I long to feel so badly…I will literally walk into my death if that’s what I’m told to do…on my soul, that’s how dedicated and willing to commit and how obedient and Submissive and willing and eager to give my life to a strong and interesting, smart and attractive and a bit sadistic, hopefully! 😁-woman that I am…

Idk who I’m replying to but I doubt she will be interested…I know I’m a bit MUCH especially for 1st impressions so I’m sure you (whosever comment this is that I SOMEHOW stumbled into and decided to write this)..I’m sure you won’t even get this far and will run far and fast but even though that makes me sad and disappointed and hate myself a bit more, knowing that’s how ppl react to me…I’m still hoping that just by chance…somehow I’m lucky enough that the perfect match for me…someone intense and extreme into the kinks, and a little wild, a little crazy but always plenty of smiles, who is authentic, original and kinda just walks their own path to the beat of their own drum , as I am and do…if you are not her and do not want to own a person who will literally do anything and everything with zero exceptions and zero limits and Btw, if I ever find this person, I want a rule in place where I’m simply not allowed to say “no” EVER to anything she tells me to do, no matter What…I’ll eat elephant shit if that’s what I’m told to do by a woman. I mean…I seriously do t want to eat no elephant shit and I’m gonna be LIVID on the inside for having to do that…but, I will be BEYOND turned on bc I LOVE being taken out of my comfort zone and forced to obey and being conquered and controlled, humiliated, degraded, abused and all that good stuff…by a dominant and attractive, intelligent, slightly twisted alpha-female…
..But, I’m really REALLY Hopi g to not ever EVER EVER be forced to eat any type of l shit. Ever! I prob should not even have said that…

Anyway, I hope beyond hope that the perfect woman happens to stumble upon this that I’ve written with super speed typing and I know parts are messed up but I’m not even proof reading, I’m just hitting send after I include a picture and I’m out!

Keeping my fingers crossed!

My name is Dave or David or whatever the right woman WANTS me to be called…
Phone #: 931-212-6620
e-mail: [email protected]
e-mail: [email protected]
I’m in Tennessee. Middle.

Thanks..

Oh well, this was a bitch and a half to read, so read this one aswell.

Im Male and have 0 interest in "owning" you, but you show some tendencies i as dominant want to see from a playmate:

You know what you want.
You are commited.
You posses creative writing skills, so even text interactions are going to be fun for both.

Why dont you have a look around the forum or create a post of your own, with that ability to actualy write out what you want, im certain you can find an owner (dont fall for the obvious scams tho, be sure to verryfie with them and dont get scammed out of money)

go find a proper owner instead of this rambeling.

Reactions: subdream

dłb

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 2, 2022
I’m gonna get off here and be productive.. Thank you for being cordial with me. I feel very happy that you gave me the ti
E of day…in my eyes you are Godlike. Women are Goddesses, all of them-Just, some more than others, I suppose..

I left my info somewhere earlier-Maybe it was a mistake I’ll later regret but whatever.. I’m just saying…I know you are younger than me and you prob look at me like I’m an old person who is unattractive and weird.. Idk if you saw my pictures or not, but I posted some and I understand that typically women don’t like that-air, not attracted to it unless they are a mixed up multi layered weird mfkr like me with some lesbian in them bc I kinda look like a ugly ass girl with too big of a head and they look at my “tuck” (I hate that word lol) when I’m wearing my girl clothes and women are t attracted to me bc I mean, what’s interesting about that to a straight woman? What’s appealing and attractive about a tiny tiny dick that they know can do nothing for them??? I get that-But, never judge a book by its cover-While I’m almost magickal in my ability to appear as if I am a female from the neck-down, sometimes…I’m not one of these tiny dick guys-I can get into that humiliation but…when we switch and I’m the Dom…and, I’m not trying to feel like I am female down there or appear to be female down there…and, a female puts up with me long enough for me to actually be me in my natural state…im impressive…very very impressive.. not being typical or anything here-I’m just saying…a lot of women assume I’m average in size down there bc of my
Oh well, this was a bitch and a half to read, so read this one aswell.

Im Male and have 0 interest in "owning" you, but you show some tendencies i as dominant want to see from a playmate:

You know what you want.
You are commited.
You posses creative writing skills, so even text interactions are going to be fun for both.

Why dont you have a look around the forum or create a post of your own, with that ability to actualy write out what you want, im certain you can find an owner (dont fall for the obvious scams tho, be sure to verryfie with them and dont get scammed out of money)

go find a proper owner instead of this rambeling.
im gonna try. I wasn’t really even sure what I was doing or where I was doing it at earlier and I tried to delete it once I started to get the beginnings of a feel for how this place navigates but I couldn’t figure out how to delete it. But, I also didn’t spend a whole lot of time on looking either lol
But, yea, I got the layout now and I’m gonna make a post, prob maybe tonight if I’m not too tired. I won’t have to rush then..
But, that was literally like me clicking into this place for the 1st time ever. And, that place I wrote all that was the 1st thing I saw and it was some shit I understand so I got carried away, really..
Even though communicating or trying to get a personality across like this, digitally or whatever…it will always feel mostly foreign to me, I’ll never look at it or feel like it’s what’s normal to me like if I was born into this world with it full of technology like this, like the person I was talking to-18 years old. This is normal to them. I was taught originally to type on a big ass wild looking typewriter that would knock and entire wall-sized bookshelf full of books halfway across the room, sending shit in every direction if there’s loose papers involved lol when you get to the end of a line then hIf that button…that thing on top shoots back over to the left…WHAM!!! Lol I mean, you could get seriously hurt trying to type some shit when I was 1st learning lol I was scared to death hen I saw that thing hit that bookshelf lol I think I may have cried and it made my dad mad as a mfkr and he cussed me out and stormed off then came right back and was rough housing that bookshelf, and my stepmom was huffing and upset and everybody was really high strung and edgy bc they had a kid trying to teach him how to type and operate a typewriter lol bc they knew that mfkr was dangerous! Lol I could see somebody maybe getting killed messing with that thing! It was one of those old school things that weighed about…shot, idk …back then it felt like at least 50 pounds lol prob not that much but heavy as …I know for a fact it was heavier than a big ass huge bookshelf, a metal one that was mostly full of papers and boxes with office stuff all in them, all that type of stuff. Bc it wouldn’t have slid that shelf like that if it wasn’t -Or, pretty close even with it. That typewriter did have rubber little bumps on the bottom of it so they would helped it stay dug in kinda. More than that metal shelf on wood lol But, I’ll never forget that lol

I’m running late all day today bc for some reason I’m very “talkative” with my thumb today Smh
Happy I found this place though, this site. I’m not even sure how it happened or how I got here…it’s kinda weird, really….Idk…whatever lol

Thanks for the advice. I’ll be back later on when I’m off work..

✌️

Gallex

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 20, 2022
I’m gonna get off here and be productive.. Thank you for being cordial with me. I feel very happy that you gave me the ti
E of day…in my eyes you are Godlike. Women are Goddesses, all of them-Just, some more than others, I suppose..

I left my info somewhere earlier-Maybe it was a mistake I’ll later regret but whatever.. I’m just saying…I know you are younger than me and you prob look at me like I’m an old person who is unattractive and weird.. Idk if you saw my pictures or not, but I posted some and I understand that typically women don’t like that-air, not attracted to it unless they are a mixed up multi layered weird mfkr like me with some lesbian in them bc I kinda look like a ugly ass girl with too big of a head and they look at my “tuck” (I hate that word lol) when I’m wearing my girl clothes and women are t attracted to me bc I mean, what’s interesting about that to a straight woman? What’s appealing and attractive about a tiny tiny dick that they know can do nothing for them??? I get that-But, never judge a book by its cover-While I’m almost magickal in my ability to appear as if I am a female from the neck-down, sometimes…I’m not one of these tiny dick guys-I can get into that humiliation but…when we switch and I’m the Dom…and, I’m not trying to feel like I am female down there or appear to be female down there…and, a female puts up with me long enough for me to actually be me in my natural state…im impressive…very very impressive.. not being typical or anything here-I’m just saying…a lot of women assume I’m average in size down there bc of my

im gonna try. I wasn’t really even sure what I was doing or where I was doing it at earlier and I tried to delete it once I started to get the beginnings of a feel for how this place navigates but I couldn’t figure out how to delete it. But, I also didn’t spend a whole lot of time on looking either lol
But, yea, I got the layout now and I’m gonna make a post, prob maybe tonight if I’m not too tired. I won’t have to rush then..
But, that was literally like me clicking into this place for the 1st time ever. And, that place I wrote all that was the 1st thing I saw and it was some shit I understand so I got carried away, really..
Even though communicating or trying to get a personality across like this, digitally or whatever…it will always feel mostly foreign to me, I’ll never look at it or feel like it’s what’s normal to me like if I was born into this world with it full of technology like this, like the person I was talking to-18 years old. This is normal to them. I was taught originally to type on a big ass wild looking typewriter that would knock and entire wall-sized bookshelf full of books halfway across the room, sending shit in every direction if there’s loose papers involved lol when you get to the end of a line then hIf that button…that thing on top shoots back over to the left…WHAM!!! Lol I mean, you could get seriously hurt trying to type some shit when I was 1st learning lol I was scared to death hen I saw that thing hit that bookshelf lol I think I may have cried and it made my dad mad as a mfkr and he cussed me out and stormed off then came right back and was rough housing that bookshelf, and my stepmom was huffing and upset and everybody was really high strung and edgy bc they had a kid trying to teach him how to type and operate a typewriter lol bc they knew that mfkr was dangerous! Lol I could see somebody maybe getting killed messing with that thing! It was one of those old school things that weighed about…shot, idk …back then it felt like at least 50 pounds lol prob not that much but heavy as …I know for a fact it was heavier than a big ass huge bookshelf, a metal one that was mostly full of papers and boxes with office stuff all in them, all that type of stuff. Bc it wouldn’t have slid that shelf like that if it wasn’t -Or, pretty close even with it. That typewriter did have rubber little bumps on the bottom of it so they would helped it stay dug in kinda. More than that metal shelf on wood lol But, I’ll never forget that lol

I’m running late all day today bc for some reason I’m very “talkative” with my thumb today Smh
Happy I found this place though, this site. I’m not even sure how it happened or how I got here…it’s kinda weird, really….Idk…whatever lol

Thanks for the advice. I’ll be back later on when I’m off work..

✌️
I don't know why but I feel like you are talking about me in the first paragraph... Am I correct?

Reactions: Ricsissy

Featured Threads