Public less risky crossdressing dares or public holding dares please

motmot13131313

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jun 28, 2017
Hi so i love dressing up and its even hotter if i go out like that but im a bit of a wuss about it, i often go out at 1am or later around my neighbourhood fully dressed but if i do something in the day i generally have it under boys clothes unless i then take those clothes off when im somewhere more secluded. So you get the picture im shy but cant bring myself to be very risky with CD in public. If you could suggest any less risky ones or riskier ones i do at night or maybe garden then that would be great.

Also im into holding my piss in public but would rather not actually wet myself so any dares relating to that would be good.

I dont live near a town really but there are some shops 20 mins away and public loos and i also live in an area with lots of greenery and secluded paths and walk my dog too so you can mix these in with the dares if u want x

CLOTHES: a summer dress (in picture), pink skirt ripped and short, Blouse top, wig, white frilly shorts, garter belt and stockings, 2 pairs of tights, various panties sissy ones, thongs, granny panties, pink, purple etc.

Likes: O-denial, Edging, Chastity(no belt fyi atm), Xdressing, being dominated, bladder desperation, semi-public, exhib, cbt, humiliation, anal

hard limits: scat, drinking pee, risky public, extreme cbt, fire, wax, social suicide, toothpaste

Toys: vibrating dildo, some fem clothes, lipstick, clothespins, string/shoelace

TEAMVIEWER MESSAGE ME FOR DETAILS

am with parents so sometimes may have to delay dares to be able to do them

motmot13131313

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jun 28, 2017
Looking for dares right now, exposure and humilation too

Featured Threads

New Personals