Punish this anal slut

Euromotive88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 23, 2015
Anal limit!

Get a root of ginger and cut the skin off, make sure it's big. Push it in your ass quickly without warming up and get on all 4's doggy style, ass waayyy up and legs spread like a good slut. Squeeze your ass every 5 seconds and do this for 10 minutes until your nice and burning and ready for your butt plug and medium dildo at the same time. Lube up the butt plug and get that in your ass, then lube up your medium dildo, think about how slutty it looks and how much of an anal whore you are... And pull the butt plug to the side and slide that medium dildo in next to it, get it 3/4 in and then put your hands on the ground and push your ass up as high as it will go and put your feet and toes together and spread your knees. Stay doggy like this until the pleasure becomes to great and you start to twitch.. At this point you can slap your sopping wet cut medium to hard every few minutes and every 5 minutes you can forcefully put 2 fingers quickly in and fastly out of your little slit and only once per every 5 min. Do this until you explode and cum all over the place.. Try to cum without touching your little clitty slit at all at the time of orgasm.. Just think of how filled and nasty your ass is ;) ;) kik me Euromotive88

Lacyanal

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 14, 2015
Great task, i like how detailed it is and i will perform everybpart of it

Lacyanal

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 14, 2015
Thank you, i think i will have lots of fun! Let me know if you think of something ;)

SubmissiveTeen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 6, 2015
United Kingdom
Dildo in ass and one in pussy, ride them both until you're cumming all over the bed and sleep in your dirty, soaking wet sheets when you go to sleep? Hehe :D

Featured Threads

New Personals