Punish this dirty slut

j_slut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 31, 2015
My master has told me to come on here and obey anyone who gives me a punishment no matter how harsh it is. Please punish this dirty slut

smite2001

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 24, 2015
string 4 clothespins/binderclips on a cord, tie one end of the cord in front of the clips so they dont fall off (cord should resemble a "6" with clips/pegs caught in the loop). Put 2 clips each on both outer labias, tie other end of cord to a full waterbottle (keep it short) and drop the bottle. Repeat if necessary until all the clips come off.

put a sports-sock (thick and rather rough) over a toy/vegetable you can use for insertion. Masturbate until you edge with the sock over your toy. Best effect after several repititions, so do 3 edges.

you need thumbtacks and 2 pieces of duct tape (~5 inches long). put 6 thumbtacks in the center of each one, 5 in a circle and one in the middle of that circle (sticky side of tape up, press flat side of tacks on tape). Tape one on each breast, with the tack-part on your nipples.

grab a belt and a cord. make 2 loops in the cord, one on each end.

Then put the belt around your chest over the thumbtacks, can be rather loose. string one loop of the cord onto your belt, the other loop onto the doorknob or something similar (needs to be a fixed/heavy piece of furniture).

position yourself so the loop on the belt is on your back, you facing away from the door. lean forwards into the tacks, try to relax as much as possible and count to 30.
repeat, count to 45.
repeat, this time actively push yourself into the tacks and count to 10.

Featured Threads

New Personals