punishment ideas

nightmare09

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 25, 2008
i have a slave that do not listen i have spank them but do not know how else to punish she is a female

s0phy4u101

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 7, 2011
hello..

try to tie her on the wall. together with her boobs and gag her while you play on her pussy with a dildo or yours
that will definitely break her.. lol

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Well in terms of actual punishments rather than play, which is what spanking and things normally are i'm a fan of things like letters of apology. If she does something against your rules have her write you a formal email apologising, explaining why she did it and asking for your forgiveness. This forces her to take time to think about what she has done and take time to write something which you can approve.
Other good punishments are things like lines, you can do this online quite easily, watch her on cam to make sure she does all the ones set (or have her photo the lines after she has done them).
Having her stand in the corner for a period of time you set is also good.

These are all punishments that involve forcing her to think about what she has done.
A more basic punishment would be denying her something she enjoys, so if she's a bit of a pain slut and likes spankings, you refuse to give her any spankings for a set time, or non sexually you can order her not to watch tv or not to have her favourite food or treat, something like that.

For a good punishment you should always let her know what she's done wrong, what she can do in the future to be better and if possible have it so it's a punishment which'll help her to be better.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Should use your imagination, just think of things which you think will help correct her behaviour, you know her after all.

Why Not

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2011
you could tell her that you are going to loan her to another Dom is she failes to do as she is instructed. That has worked in the past with me depending on the sub.

StupidSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 8, 2011
As a punishment one time I had to write "This slut did not ask permission to cum" on myself with a sharpie and I had to do lines after 15 minutes of corner time.

I always hated being in the corner, but maybe have her write something similar on herself saying what she did wrong and have her keep it on for X amount of time.

loser

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 10, 2011
sheffield
ok try taking what she likes to the limit punishment can be pleasure too try forced orgasms for a while with dildo then after she gets soar and is pleasured get her to do tasks after this means she is in a state of pleasure and relief while doing tasks it will be imprinted then into her mind its a slow process though so be patient also look up possible physcological books to do with behaviour change.

soldierboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 19, 2011
I usually like to do restrictions of some kind, cammando if she likes to wear panties or just something to make her feel uncomfortable for a short time, letter is a nice one though

DiscoveryofSelf

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2011
Here is one (Idk if this thread is still checked) if she likes pain and to orgasm with being told.

I had my slave do this she loves pain and only made it to 5 times which I felt was enough. This was 2-3 days ago and she still hasn't cummed without permission. I'm going to take her to a week and see how she does.

spank the pussy 25 times edge 5 times spank another 25 masturbate for 5 minutes then cum. Repeat 6 more times with a 5 minute interval between them.
Using a ruler for spanking.
She is also to report on pain level and how the edging and orgasm felt.
This allows it to be stopped when it gets to a satisfactory level.

The amount of swats can be altered of course for pain tolerance.

bluekatey

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 22, 2011
canada
punishment idea

snapping an elastic to cause stripes
make her do 25 red stripes and list the
places u want them to be
;)

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
Get a bra five sizes to small. Put stinging needle in the cups. Have her wear it all day. If still misbehaving put some in the back of a super strong thong and give her a hanging wedgie until it rips

Featured Threads

New Personals