Punishment Ideas

mineus64

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 23, 2016
Seattle
Does anyone have any ideas for basic, medium, and severe punishments for kitties that can be carried out without a lot of external equipment (so, no butt plugs or chastity devices or things like that), and that can be given by a Master in a long-distance relationship?
I'm asking because a lot of the punishments that I've seen are mostly based around specific niche toys and/or are designed with a short-distance relationship in mind.
Also, I am not carrying out any punishments, nor have I been ordered to do so. I'm simply seeing what this community can brainstorm.

Stripperman

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 6, 2008
Canada
A lot of punishments can use standard household items, like clothe pins, toothpaste, elastic, duct tape, hair brush, just to name a few.

MasterMichaelNY

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 19, 2015
New York
Dam go over to the sister site, get dared, I'm impressed, they think of punishments you would never think of. It's crazy some of the punishments they have, your butt can't touch the toilet seat for 2 months, cold showers, bar of soap in mouth, bar of soap shavings in mouth, a bar of soap sitting in water for 2 hours in mouth, fig of ginger in ass, dam fig of ginger, well if there's a hole, shove the fig of ginger in it. Just take a look, and some of them are dam mean.

Featured Threads

New Personals