Punishment Psychology & Technique

TensionRoom101

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
My issue wasn't that spankings are ALWAYS bad. And most of my subs love it (there are at least 2 who fear my spankings a darned sight more than my floggers, and I have lots of floggers).

My point was really in relation to the idea of MAINTENANCE, as was first postulated. I don't really buy into the 'maintenance' spankings (or pissings, or nippings, or whatever floats your boat). Perhaps it's because as a parent and teacher I've seen so many children who get shouted at, demeaned, and yes, hit, by parents when they've done no wrong.

Spare the rod and spoil the child, as the catholics used to preach, is not a credo I aspire to either in this lifestyle or out of it.

And you're right, that is just my opinion and no more valid than anyone else's.

Forced2Bhere

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 21, 2008
Sacramento, CA
Watched while spanked...

For me, spanking can be a pleasure or a punishment. It all depends on my mood and the circumstances.

When anticipating sexual contact, spanking can be a pleasure, but...

Spanking is a big punishment when administered in unexpected places or at unexpected times. It's absolutely humiliating being depantsed and spanked when Master has guests visiting. I'm always on my best behavior in those circumstances. Of course, Masters have a watchful eye, too, and keenly seek out the slightest infraction for which to punish, when guests are visiting.

Such is the life of a submissive and a slave...

Master_ofpain

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 12, 2008
Punishment Psychology & Technique Master_ofpain style
I use a generic his/her meaning master and slave because i am male Dom hetero, my subs are female, its just essayer in my mind to type it this way.

offline, in person relationship:

eye contact is big in a relationship, some Dom's require they subs eyes be down and head bowed. but a Dom should lovingly look at the sub.
Punishments number 1: don't give the sub proper eye contact, look down or away from her. don't acknowledge her when she speaks.

Leopard

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 24, 2010
Australia
lprd.tumblr.com
I don't buy into the idea of a maintenance spanking to keep the submissive in line, either. When my kitty gets a spanking she knows it's for play and because I know she likes it.

If it was a task not done correctly, I would simply have them redo it until it was done properly. For actual punishment, showing disappointment should be plenty. But I also have my personal favourite of giving lines :D I do enjoy threatening her with essays, too...

Last edited:

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
threaten to punish them in a weeks time severely!

how about choosing a specific day to your slave?you tell them they are going to punished very severely in exactly a weeks time-the severest punishment available to you-they become more and more apprehensive as the week progresses-they begin to dread the punishment!they may start to plead with you to give them a less painful punishment-you refuse!then the day finally arrives-they expect you are going to punish them very severely-but of course it is a far less painful one than they are expecting!-but if you are convincing enough in your performance the slave may genuinely believe they are going to be punished more severely than the are able to bear!

Featured Threads

New Personals