• Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I need a punishment for being a bad slut

KiM me... @magneticking.

In the meantime...

Make yourself some tack bras and panties, like this:

http://bit.ly/tach-bra

You get to use them for 24 hours. Slap each tit and your pussy 10 times quickly every hour, day or night.

As soon as you are done with this: you would spend the next 24 hours commando.

1. No closing your legs shut
  2. No using anything either under nor bellow your skirt, except perhaps your shoes.
  3. No choosing the direction your legs will look to so nobody will be able to catch you. Indeed, point them TOWARDS a single or a group of guys, always.
  4. The no closed legs rule has an exception, underage children. You will look, towards somewhere else or close your legs. If you close your legos when children come, but open them as soon as they leave... while keeping sexual hunger in your eyes... more than obvious!

Take a long walk commando, comparing the feelings with yesterdays. Give me a full report.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Take a 30 minute shower. Wet yourself thoroughly. Take your time wahing. Soap yourself all over your body.

Have a vibrating butt plug and dildo inside of you... at max. Have plenty of batteries.

Every 3 minutes, when under the water stream, slap yourself with a wooden ruler (preferably), a wooden bar, or at least spoon (thick side) 10 times in each tit plus 10 times in your pussy.

You must use all your strength when giving these slaps... Don't do wimpy fake slaps, strike as hard as you possibly can.

When it comes the time to dry... let evaporation do it's magic.

Keep every internal door of the house wide open. Keep every light on. Keep every blender wide open.

When you get out... you must be dripping all over and still naked... with your plug and dildo deep inside of you, vibrating at max. Go out to the kitchen... Prepare yourself a snack... Eat it...

Then go to your bedroom and give yourself 100 slaps in each tit and in your pussy... Exactly like the ones you got in the shower.

Oh! Yes! I almost forgot! The water must, in any way you possibly can, be freezing cold.

Featured Threads

New Personals