Punishments #1- Constructive Punishments

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
(if you don't want to read a couple paragraphs of boring stuff scroll till you see this Blog Starts Here ok?)
Hi everyone it's been forever, and I apologize for that, to be overly honest each of these blogs takes a couple hours to write (some of the lengthier fetish funday blogs took me over 3 hours to write) and for a college student that's trying to balance work, school, friend, sex, s&m, and relaxation it's kinda hard to fit those three or so hours in haha, but here we finally are!! Also for those of you that are missing the fetish fundays don't worry I plan on having at least one out before Halloween ok?

So for starters as I've mentioned in some previous blogs this isn't really going to be what is usually in this blog, in general this blog will be a few short stories pertaining to two or three punishments that fit a certain theme, however this one will go hand in hand with my first issue of Slave Trainer's Guidebook, which talked mostly about the first week of being a slave, so this first punishments blog will be talking mostly about the first punishments that I give my slaves and why I choose those punishments, IE how they are "Constructive", so unfortunately to say there won't be any short stories this time around sorry! As for where the themes for the punishments will come from I'll be leaving a poll similar to what I have in my fetish funday blogs so if you don't wanna stick around because there won't be any short stories at least look at the poll and leave a comment saying what you're voting for!!

Blog Starts Here

The first thing I do is make sure I have the following:
1. A list of dislikes
2. A list of things that the slave has never tried before
3. A list of toys and/or objects that the slave has at her disposal
(btw if you are new to my blogs I'm a lesbian and therefore only take female slaves which is why I refer to slaves as her instead of it or his/her when talking about my own slaves so not a sexism thing only bringing it up cause I had a few angry pms in the past)

After that I start making the perfect punishment to not only actually punish the girl but also to help further the girl's training.

Let me give you an example:
Once a former slave I had... let's call her Lucy, Lucy messed up pretty bad on one of her tasks even going so far as to cum without permission, so with my three lists I decided to give her a punishment she deserved.

First let's look at the punishment itself:

Strip naked write dumb pig on your forehead and useless fat sack on each breast then stand in front of a window (blinds/curtains open) spread your ass and insert your small butt plug. After it's snugly fit in your tight virgin ass spank each butt cheek ten times and then turn around spread your legs far apart and, while oinking at the top of your lungs fuck your ass and pussy until you edge five times. If you cum start over from the beginning and add one more edge to the total number of edgings. Then write me an apology telling me what you have learned and why you are sorry.

Ok now then for starters I'll have you know that I hate anything cookie cutter so unless I'm specifically in a session where I have to move things along quickly everything I have my subs do is unique and extremely thought out, but to figure out why it's thought out first we have to look at those three list that "Lucy" sent me

1. A list of her dislikes: Exhibitionism, extreme pain, watersports, and electricity.

Now as you can see here Lucy doesn't really have many dislikes which can make coming up with a creative punishment every time she messes up a bit of a challenge, which is another reason why using constructive punishments is a good practice if you mix in a light element of one of her dislikes, like how I did with exhibitionism (having her stand exposed infront of a window however she was also freely allowed to choose which window meaning it didn't have to have any real risk to it), and then combining it with something you want to train her in.

2. A list of things the slave has never tried before: Let me clarify this a little it isn't literally a list of fetishes she hasn't done before, it's a list of fetishes she hasn't done before but is either fine with or wants to try herself (for the fine with simply asking the sub if they would be ok with ______ fetishes that you have in your likes but they don't have in their likes/dislikes/limits will suffice to start)

In Lucy's case it was something like this:
Want to Try: Self Humiliation, Degradation, Dehumanization, Pet Play, long term insertions, and (private) videos/being filmed.
Fine With: Anal, Expansion, Body Writing, Cosplay, Anal Masturbation, and Chastity.

3. A list of her toys/house hold objects: Rope, wooden & metal serving spoons, spatula (metal), markers, clothes pins, Hair pins (bobby pins), bullet vibe, dildo, remote egg vibe, 3 piece vibe set, vibrating dildo, weighted nipple clamp set (up to 5 oz I think), and nipple/clit clamp set.
Also one beginners butt plug set for the anal training that I was going to have her do (per my request)

So combining these together here is what we look at, first something she dislikes, always use this as the base when building your punishments, in this case it was exhibitionism. Since I used it as the base there are two route to take either 1) make it the focus of the punishment (this results in a harsher more strict punishment over all) 2) make it the theme but have the punishment's main focus be on something else
For Lucy's specific case I chose number two seeing as how what she did wasn't on purpose nor was it that big of an issue to me I had no reason to make her go through an overly arduous ordeal. Next I take at least one thing she wants to try and at least one thing I want her to try in this case it was self humiliation, and pet play for what she wants to try, and for what I want her to try it was anal and body writing. Then I make use of her environment by having her use toys and objects; generally speaking I reserve the use of toys and objects for special occasions so as to not spoil the sub for instance punishments, rewards, and when I'm in a very good mood!! Finally I look at the cause of the problem in this case it was cumming without permission, seeing this tells me she needs more practice in denial so I through in the five edges.

Putting it all together to get the end product which you've already seen, by the way she ended up finishing on a required 8 edges meaning Lucy came a couple more times during the punishment.

Now to recap this punishment does all of the following:
1. Punishes Lucy with exhibitionism, a fetish that she doesn't enjoy at all.
2. Introduces Lucy to Pet play and starts her training on it with light Pig Play; one of the most humiliating forms of pet play which brings us to...
3. Introduces Lucy to self humiliation, a fetish that after more training has come to be one of her current favorites. (she also bought a nose hook that her current master makes her wear when ever she screws up)
4. Introduces Lucy to Anal insertions and begins her anal training. I love butts and the only thing I love more is playing with them so I have a tendency to always train a girl's ass unless it's a limit.
5. Introduces Lucy to body writing to be honest I don't have a major fetish for this but when it comes to self humiliation, body writing is one of the few musts that you have to try out (which is why I recommended it to her)
6. Finally it addresses the issue of why she is being punished in a constructive way that helps build on her training and stop her from being punished again.
As you can see this is better than that cookie cutter 50 spanks to each ass cheek punishment right?

Now of course just because it helps doesn't mean that it completely cured the problem either for instance in Lucy's case she came without permission 2 or 3 more times before she had finally reached the point where she could edge for long periods of time without worrying about cumming accidentally, and each time she got a punishment involving more edges than the last the last time she had to edge 20 times in one day, than wear a chastity belt for a week and repeat that process two more times (on top of other things I had her do with the punishment as well as any other tasks she had to do)

Personally I think that constructive punishments are probably the best type of punishment out there but that's my opinion. So let me hear what you guys think in the comment ok? Also pm me with any questions or requests pertaining to this blog. (Note: all names listed in any of my blogs are FICTIONAL if I leave a description of some one and you happen to know a person by that name that matches the description it's simply a coincidence)

Poll Time!!!

For this week's punishment poll we have five themes to choose from:

Self humiliation
Scat
Exhibitionism
Pet Play (Kitty Cats)
Extreme Pain

Remember you can vote for any number of topics but each person can only vote for any given topic once (IE voting Pet Play and Scat is fine but voting Pet Play and Pet Play is a no go) also if you do vote for the same topic multiple times it will make all of your previous votes and future votes for this poll null and void. Finally you can vote either in the comments or if your a little embarrassed about letting people know you're into some of the themes feel free to pm your vote directly to me ok I'll keep my inbox cleaned out just for you guys. For now we'll say voting last for the next week minimum but remember it'll stay open until the next issue comes out!

Now I hope you've all enjoyed Punishments #1 but I have to go unfortunately my girlfriend wants me to wear cat ears and meow for her while she has her way with me so nya bye bye ;)

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
it's a long one but I guess it's a little treat for everyone that's been supporting me and waiting for my blogs so happily... especially since I'm such a lousy flake these days. anyway also gonna post the format for these blogs in an announcement right away because this easily hit the 10000 character limit sooo if your into that lucky you!!

Featured Threads

New Personals