Punishments #2: Extreme Pain

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Hey there everyone!! This time it's a three way tie between Extreme Pain, Self Humiliation, and Scat; so I've decided to release the three blogs in that order. As a result there will only be a poll in this one, though I will put in links in the next two blogs to this one under the poll section if I remember that is!!

Extreme Pain: keep in mind that this is simply my definition of extreme pain and may not be the same as everyone's (especially in regards to pain sluts and the like), but basically extreme pain is any punishment mainly involving a level of pain that I'd never use in a task. For me this is very effective because I prefer humiliation over pain and when pain is involved anything harder than spanking, bondage, and clamps gets me screaming I'm sorry!

Short Story 1: Punishment fitting for a cock loving cunt!

Ok so about a year ago I had this slave that we'll call Melissa, and let me tell you she was a total whore; I mean really the absolute town bicycle. She was 22 with four kids and was fucking thee different guys a week at least! Well anyway she really loved being treated like a bitch during sex so imagine her surprise when the smug cunt met me.
She had this thing about acting bitchy when it came to other girls so when she tried it with me I slapped her and told her that if she didn't apologize I'd put her over my knee pull down her pants and spank her like the brat she is right in front of her kids until she ran home bawling. After that I noticed her tits we hard and poking out of her top so I leaned in and gave her my apartment number and address telling her if she liked that I'd make her much happier tonight... Anyway long story short she became my sub and since I'm a lesbian I told her she wasn't allowed anymore dick, of course she failed almost instantly and here was her punishment:

Slide the biggest dildo I own up your pussy (10 inches long and a 2 inch diameter) then tape it there for the next week you will have this in you. next I had her stand with her hands on her sides and her legs spread far apart as I covered her clit and pussy lips in metalic clamps. She had to wear these anytime she left her house, at home she was to remove the tape and fuck her pussy till she edged four times once every three hours. Finally everyday for the next week she had to 100 whippings to her ass three times a day and 50 paddles to each breast finally I'd knee her in the cunt ten times.

Mind you I did allow her to remove the dildo during the nights and leave it out till she was done with her morning whipping. This was do to fear that having such a big object in her cunt would permanently expand it. Also if she had to leave her house for more than 1 hour she didn't have to attach a clamp to her clit but still had to put ones on her pussy lips.

To be honest she was horrified and withstood only five out of the seven days of the punishment. By the end of the first day she was crying and apologizing. By the end of the second day she was begging for it to stop, and come halfway through the forth day she said "I'll do anything and everything from now on so please" In response to this and from much pondering over it for the next day I decided to let her stop on the condition that she becomes a lesbian. To this she agreed and thanked me tons. To be honest on levels of extreme pain this has probably been the harshest punishment I've ever given. Oh and as for Melissa she is currently living happily with her wife a dominant older woman that happily works in an executive position while Melissa stays at home and takes care of the kids and house work. (we kind of became close friends after a while, actually when I had to do this punishment for this task I asked Melissa to help me out and to my surprise she was all too eager to get back at me from before)

Punishment:
My version was very similar to Melissa's like her I had to put the dildo in my pussy for a week, wear the pussy and clit clamps when I left my home and receive 100 whippings to my ass, 50 paddle spankings to each breast, and finally 10 knees to the cunt three times a day for seven days. However unlike her I could only where skirts that stopped above my knee, no panties, and a tac bra for the seven days, plus I had to spend three hours a day with Melissa where she would constantly check to make sure everything was still in. (all of this time was spent at an outlets mall near where we live). Finally I had to let her fuck my ass with a double ended dildo in public once a day.

When I did it a managed to last six days which is ok since I would have only had to last a maximum of 4 to equal the same amount of punishment she went through. On the first day we went shopping and she pulled up my skirt in a mirror and ridiculed me calling me a shameless cunt while lightly squeezing my breasts pressing the tac bra into me. She also took the time to fuck me in a changing booth. On the second day she made me cry from the whipping. By the third day my breast and butt were swollen and red I was wearing a miniskirt and she kept squeezing and fingering my swollen ass it was all I could to to stop myself from yelping out in pain. On the fifth day she tied me up at night and kneed my pussy as hard as she could afterwards pulling the dildo out and having her wife fuck me hard. We stopped on the sixth day mostly do to a lot of bruising, cuts, and sores that had appeared on my body throughout the previous days. Of course this is a very quick summary and for a full report just pm me and ask for it. (for reference just include the name of the punishment in your request please and thank you)

Short Story 2: Teaching an old dog new tricks

For this one a former pet of mine named Sara who was very experienced and good at being a dog broke one of the rules I had set for her and we had agreed on which was when at home never to use the toilet. Well low and behold she had guests over one day and was too bashful to shit in front of them outside so she used the toilet. For this I knew she needed a special punishment that was fitting for her since she was experienced simple and easy punishments wouldn't cut it and she loved humiliation so I couldn't make her do something embarrassing. Instead I made Sara do this

Punishment: Put a clamp on each nipple and your clit then put a fat dildo and some benwa balls up your ass and pussy (respectively). next she would toss a ball gag into her yard (would have done tennis ball but she couldn't fit one in her mouth which isn't much of a surprise because I can't either) then she has to run after it on all fours and pick up the ball gag in her mouth, next she uses her hands to put it all the way on finally she has to remove the dildo from her ass and spank herself while she takes a shit outside!

She accepted with a thank you and did the task happily she even sent me a video of it from a camera that she set up before hand. Sara also ended up spanking herself an additional 30 times after she finished and then crawled over to the camera and showed her as to it while pee streamed down her legs.

My version: Basically the same except I used weighted nipple clamps and added the rule that if the benwa balls or dildo fell out I'd have to increase the difficulty of the punishment. I failed twice so at the end I had to complete the punishment three times the first time I doing it just like Sara did showing my ass to the camera then letting pee stream down my legs the third time while using a metal spatula to do the spanking. Finally the third time I had to use a metal spatula do 50 extra spankings (plus the original 30 extra spankings that Sara did) to each of my privates. Basically the reason why I put this into the extreme pain section was that by time I finished the third set I was in so much pain that I didn't wear a bra or underwear for two whole days!! I left out the grosser details about the poop and other stuff because it wasn't the main topic.

Punishment Poll: as always you can only vote once but you are allowed to vote for more than one category, leave a vote either in a comment down bellow or via pm thank you!!

Here are the topics for the next punishment!!

Pet Play (pig)
Wedgies
Diaper
Watersports
Anal Torture

As always if there is a tie all the categories that make first place will get a blog

I really enjoyed writing this one and hope to write a lot of blogs like really soon (seriously I have about 5 blogs I want to write right now lol), until next time be good cause if you're naughty I might just have to give you one of my punishments ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals