Status
Not open for further replies.

Young-Cum-Slutt-

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 18, 2014
Hey there! Young female submissive is in need of good punishments...Though I do not currently have a Master to serve, I feel very guilty for the things I have done! I know any Master would feel the same. Please would you drop any ideas for me?

I am into nearly everything except insest, animals, direct public and blood!

Thank you Sirs and Misses

Skolvikestorture

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 28, 2013
Tie your breasts at their bases. Then make yourself a tight crotch rope. Now find something to use for hits. Now take pre- punishment pics. Use what you found hit each breast (focus around nipples), ass cheek, and your pussy 75 times hard. Now take post- punishment pics of those areas. Next write degrading words on your body leave them there for atleast 3 hours.

Young-Cum-Slutt-

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 18, 2014
Tie your breasts at their bases. Then make yourself a tight crotch rope. Now find something to use for hits. Now take pre- punishment pics. Use what you found hit each breast (focus around nipples), ass cheek, and your pussy 75 times hard. Now take post- punishment pics of those areas. Next write degrading words on your body leave them there for atleast 3 hours.

This sounds exciting & good, thank you! I would post pictures, however, at the moment I am just not comfortable. Thank you!

SirMike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
Bad subs requires spankings.

So take a hairbrush and spank each cheek 50 times
Then take a belt and give your butt 50 strokes
Then take a wooden handle or cane and give your butt 50 strokes.
Finally take your hairbrush and spank each cheek a final 50 times.

Young-Cum-Slutt-

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 18, 2014
Bad subs requires spankings.

So take a hairbrush and spank each cheek 50 times
Then take a belt and give your butt 50 strokes
Then take a wooden handle or cane and give your butt 50 strokes.
Finally take your hairbrush and spank each cheek a final 50 times.

Thank you Sir! My ass will hurt very bad, but that's what bad sluts get!

Thatdude350

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2014
Mix vinegar with milk in a large glass and drink all of it. You should also put all of your panties and bras in the bathtub and on them. No washing

xprobioticx

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 2, 2014
Hello. Take 2 clothes pins and put one on each nipple. Take 6 and put 3 on each side of your stomach. Take 4 and put 2 on each inner thigh. Finally take one and put it on your clit. Now edge yourself 6 times. After each one take off 2 clothes pins. One on each side starting with your stomach then thighs then nipples leaving the clit there. Now masturbate and right before you cum rip the one off your clit. Once you have came dont stop until youve cum again. Pics of the process would be greatly appreciated.

Young-Cum-Slutt-

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 18, 2014
Thank you everyone! I have nearly completed each punishment; please message me if you would like to talk further about yours. At this time, no more punishments will be needed.
Thank you!:)

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
Roll five dice and multiply the results
Then spank your pussy that many times using a wooden spoon/hairbrush

Status
Not open for further replies.