Puppy Day!

bettyboop61969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2012
This Dare: You will need 2 bowls for the day. 1 bowl will be for your drinks, the other will be for your food. Make sure you place both of them on the ground, and of course you may not use your hands. Every 2 hours, you are to strip naked if you aren't already and hump a stuffed animal for 10 minutes. Now just to make sure no other dogs try to move in your territory, I want you to drink a glass of water every 20 minutes so you really have to pee. You are then to go outside, and hike your leg and pee on objects all around the outside of your house to mark your territory. Finally after the long hard day you have ahead of you, get 1 blanket and put under your desk this will be your dog house tonight.

For this dare Master allowed me to make a few changes to better fit my living arrangements... For example: I have no fence and live in an apartment so instead of going outside to pee I had to hike my leg and piss in various places in my house using a mop bucket. I laid under my desk for a nap on a blanket.... I love being a puppy and I only wish I had a tail. That was something missing from this dare. I am considering buying a tail soon. For breakfast I waited till everyone was gone and ate oatmeal from my doggy dish before going and humping the arm of my couch for ten minutes. Lunch was interesting since it was a sub sandwich in a bowl. Very fun! I humped a stuffed animal for ten minutes after lunch and was so horny I would have done anything to be mounted like a bitch in heat. Since everyone would be home for dinner I decided to eat my snack from the bowl instead. That is the picture I am posting. I only wish I was able to be walked naked outside like a puppy on a leash and humiliated outside.

Please keep sending dares, it may take me some time to complete them due to my schedule, complexity of the dare, and of course other dares on my list. However, I will eventually get to it and do my best to satisfy.

New Personals