Puppy Humping Pillow

bettyboop61969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2012
Puppy Humping Pillow :elaugh:
This Dare was to put something in my ass like a tail and hump a pillow till I cum. I was to take at least 5 pics while doing this dare, bark like a dog instead of moaning and howling while cumming. I had bought a few cheap things for puppy dares. So I wore a collar, leash and held a doggie toy in my mouth for the entire dare. I hung my leash on the bedpost and shoved a brush up my flabby bitch ass for a tail. I used a video camera to film this as I was humping the pillow barking and howling. Meanwhile hoping my neighbors would not hear me since I live in a small apartment. This slut puppy loves humping things and was so desperately in need of a good orgasm. I must say that this has been my favorite slut puppy dare so far. I have one or two more on my list but would love more to follow. Please send them to this slut puppy. I rarely think about eating when I am being a naughty slut so keep them coming.
(I hope to find a sexy tail soon so if you know where I could order one at a reasonable price please let me know.)

badboysbehind

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 2, 2011
You should have to crawl around the house with your collar on and see how many different items and pieces of furniture you can hump until you cum, and you should of course also take pics each time and post them as well.

bettyboop61969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2012
Thank you so much for this dare I am sure Master will like it badboysbehind.

Featured Threads

New Personals