Pussy Pump Guide Needed

lexi.baby

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 25, 2017
Hi,
I would really like to pump my pussy for the first time and don't quite know how. I love feeling pain and would like someone to help guide me through the pussy pumping process later tonight (maybe around 11pm pacific time). Kik me if you are interested. My kik is lexi.baby.999

My ASL is 18 female USA.

I am also in search of a dom.

My kinks are:
clit torture/extreme pain, guided masturbation, orgasm denial, birth play/pregnancy simulation/breeding, bladder control, ice play, peppermint oil on clit, etc.
My limits are:
permanent, anal, pictures, public, poo, clothing control, body writing

I've started a google doc of some of the things I like, feel free to check it out.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Hi,
I would really like to pump my pussy for the first time and don't quite know how. I love feeling pain and would like someone to help guide me through the pussy pumping process later tonight (maybe around 11pm pacific time). Kik me if you are interested. My kik is lexi.baby.999

My ASL is 18 female USA.

I am also in search of a dom.

My kinks are:
clit torture/extreme pain, guided masturbation, orgasm denial, birth play/pregnancy simulation/breeding, bladder control, ice play, peppermint oil on clit, etc.
My limits are:
permanent, anal, pictures, public, poo, clothing control, body writing

I've started a google doc of some of the things I like, feel free to check it out.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
Ok i know this. Get a cheap penis pump but make sure cylinder is at least 2 inches. You also want a hand pump not a bulb one. You can find these for around $12 ON EBAY. These work great for that. A girlfriend of mine began using mine after she saw some pussy pumping videos i had on mh ffg one. You can also buy sset of twist suction pumps. These come in sets under $20 and may be in pairs of various sizes which comes in handy for nipple pumping and areola pumping. The larger of these are for pussy and anal pumping. You simply ruba bit of lube inside the cylinder, press firmly into place, and then twist or hand pump until you excruciate. At that point try to just stay there as long as possible. This is for clit pumping too and a twist suction set will include sizes nice for that. When you start this you will get to a point and almost imediately neef pressure release. That is normal - dont panic. Futher sessions will increase your thresholds and later on you may get to the place where clit pussy anus and nipples are ALL PUMPED AT SAME TIME. Using a penis pump on the pussy allows for overlap of the smaller twist cylinder on the clit. That is a complete basic tutorial. If you have questions or need more info just ask me. I like being handy in an educational sort of way. -:)

Reactions: wh0re2015

Featured Threads

New Personals