Question?

Doom-Kitty

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 4, 2015
California
So I'm new here and not t really sure how to even work this site very well yet but is there a way to search people that are around you in your state? Because Master and I are looking for a female play partner to be with us but we want physical not electronic...?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Go to Community > Members List > Search Members > Advanced search. There you can enter country and city, male or female etc and narrow your search. Be aware though that the list contains many inactive members as there is no way to remove members from the board. So before sending them a pm first check their profile to see when they were last active.

Hope this helps.

Doom-Kitty

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 4, 2015
California
Go to Community > Members List > Search Members > Advanced search. There you can enter country and city, male or female etc and narrow your search. Be aware though that the list contains many inactive members as there is no way to remove members from the board. So before sending them a pm first check their profile to see when they were last active.

Hope this helps.

Oh okies cool!! Thanks so much for the help!! :)

misslavinia

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 30, 2015
So I'm new here and not t really sure how to even work this site very well yet but is there a way to search people that are around you in your state? Because Master and I are looking for a female play partner to be with us but we want physical not electronic...?

hi there,..i am a domme mistress kik me @ misslavinia

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Honestly for that you'll probably have better luck at fetlife..

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Right, or Collarspace or even Alt. This is quite a small group especially if you look at regularly active members...

Featured Threads

New Personals