Quick assumptions

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
I am surely not the only one who has found that a lot of people on here are quick to judge, especially when it comes to using messengers such as KIK.

I do have KIK, but I do have it on my profile to message me on here first before messaging on there, so I know to expect them coming through and also to avoid them coming through at inappropriate times. But I still find a lot of people messaging on there straight away then getting rather abusive when I don't reply, when generally it is because I am either asleep when they message or at work.

But I have found that these people don't seem to understand that we have normal lives outside of this site and aren't always able to talk when they are. And the issue is when they don't message on here first I don't have a profile to report when they get abusive as I don't have a clue who they are!

Really starting to get annoyed with this now, tempted to just delete my KIK altogether to avoid all of this trouble.

Rant over, very sorry but felt like I needed to get this off my chest.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
The problem with posting your kik in a public forum is you open yourself up to people who might not have a profile on here, or who have already been banned for inappropriate behavior. You're best to just block them on kik and move on.

There are some really great people on here. And then there are a lot of lazy people who never even look at your profile or posts, just see that you're a female submissive and think you are available to be approached whenever and however they deem fit. They claim to be "dominant" but don't even consider the most basic consent.

Instead of deleting your kik, you could remove it from your profile and ask a mod to remove it from any posts too old for you to edit yourself. Instead put a note on your profile to message you for your kik and you will have a little better control over who is messaging you, plus then you know they've at least looked at your profile for at least the most basic information. If you would like to talk to someone or be added to groups you can always message them privately with your kik name instead of posting it publicly.

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
I have been blocking them, but my block list is growing rather quickly. And its not very often that I post it publicly tbh and it isn't on my profile, it just says message me on here if you want to talk on kik. But I undertand where you are coming from, and thanks for the advise

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
I did the same after some bad experiences also. Now if anyone wants my KIK they have to DM me first. Keeps out a large percentage of the idiots and Catfishers.

Although it's not 100% proof it does keep out the majority of unwanted and undesirables.

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
I have stated on mm profile to message me first but they seem to ignore it, my master gets really annoyed with it. But the abuse I get for saying nn because mm master said so or jjus not replying because there message is ridiculous is shocking!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I have to agree with these comments too, I find users who jump straight to kik often rude and presumptuous. This idea of giving some sort of introduction is important otherwise you have no idea who these randoms are that just pop up. Many times they will have a different username on kik to what they use here so it's impossible to make a link to who they are.
I have removed kik from my phone and now only use it on my tablet as it was just too intrusive.
I am not sure why but many times the users who seem to insist on kik are all over the place and drop out mid conversation or often will only contact once then disappear.

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
That is true, or they only message when they are horny and have had nn response from other people, there does seem to be a group of people oo here who are unable to hold any form of regular conversation. And speaking oo as I am typing this another one has popped up, ironic much lol

Featured Threads

New Personals