Quick kinky question

kinnk

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2024
If im tied immobilized as i turned into fully enclosed in latex rubber kigurumi sissy doll and my hands and legs completely immobilised so what will you do? Share all your inner thoughts

Reactions: pop impossible

Paladintwk

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 29, 2015
Antartica
Have some femdoms attach a Venus 2000 milking machine to your cock. Tie its power source to a computer random control that turns it on between 3 and 5 minutes and turns it off 3 to 5 minutes. At the same time a dildo machine will randomly be pegging your ass between 3 and 5 minutes and stopping for 3 to 5 minutes from a separate computer. They will be totally independent of each other. Your only hope since you will be edged crazy will be to beg the femdoms to let you be their chastity slave.

• Love
Reactions: kinnk and Rubbersub

kinnk

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2024
Oo damnn that's some hot stuff as I will be desperate to make me chastity slave but i think my mouth will be gagged by mistress and I'll be turned into desperate slave but I'll be in an like a tentacles situation and in this kind of situation I'll get completely destroyed from inside before turned to forever chastity slave