undrurheel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 29, 2012
20 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female under 40

Hi, my name is Peter.

I am a 20 year old college student looking for a mistress to control me. I lead a very normal, social life but I have had a set of unusual fetishes, and I especially enjoy being degraded, humiliated, and made to feel like a little bitch.

I am looking for a mistress that can be extremely strict with me when I fuck up but also caring and willing to foster a relationship, not just give instructions. The more creative, the better, since I love unique tasks and ironically fitting punishments.

I am a decently attractive young man with blonde hair and blue eyes. I am 6'2", 175lbs. and I have a 6.75" cock. I have had some play with anal, CBT, crossdressing, nipple play, and bondage, but I have not had the dedication to push myself to any extremes. However, I am a huge people-pleaser and I am very susceptible to pressure, so I would be willing to do much more for someone else.

I am open to the idea of being a blackmail slave and would eventually be willing to share usernames and passwords for this account, email, and maybe even social networks, along with pictures and video, but an enormous amount of trust must be established before that can happen. I would like to be as dedicated as possible to my mistress, and blackmail will help motivate me where all else fails.

Please contact me if you are interested by pm, I will check kinktalk regularly with anticipation.

• Kinks:
femdom, feminization, humiliation, giving up control

• Experience:
I have very little experience serving a mistress but I know I can be a loyal and obodient slave.

• Limits:
All friends, family, and coworkers must stay uninvolved and I am not willing to commit social suicide.

Featured Threads

New Personals