Ready to be slave

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
Go give us some more information. What do you need to be punished for? Do you just want zu feel like a sex object and used?

What do you already have experience with? How harsh do you want to be treated? What are you willing to do? What are your limits?

Punish you? Some people here might make you write lines, give you corner time or send you to bed early for punishment. Others might make you slap yourself with belts, wooden spoons, rulers or anything else you can find. One might make you use clamps on your body and another one might make you piss and shit yourself and clean it up with your mouth or drink out of a toilet. Do you want to be sent to masturbate as a punishment or do you want to be denied for being a horny slut? There is so much more punishment can mean. What does it mean for you?

And lastly, how do you intend to speak to people about punishments? Do you want to write on here? Use public forum posts or use private messages? Use kik or any other app?

I know it's a lot asked but you have to find someone who fits your needs. With a simple punish me, you nicht be lucky and find the right one but you also might find 100 people who are too harsh, have different kinks or expections and just want to punish you in ways you don't want to be punished by.

Reactions: subzzzero

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
I'm virgin. Please punish me
meorin has points, but as i can see you are just here to be a sex slave, pm me or kik @kinkmaster1221 me with your likes , dislikes and limits.
you must be on your knees and full naked on the floor when you do this.

Reactions: Yoursexslave

Featured Threads

New Personals