Return of the Kink Talk slut!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
After enjoying the attention last time this kink talk slut wants to show herself off again.

As before for every 5 comments or likes I will be posting an extra photo to this album and as an added bonus if she gets 100 or more comments/likes in total she will reveal her user name and kik! There are lots more photos to share this time and if we get to reveal all of them I will repost the original set as well.
If the combined comments and likes climbs to 200 she has promised a video and some bonus extra humiliating photos to be added.

And remember she is a slutty pig so enjoys being degraded and humiliated, being shown off like this gets her horny and dripping wet so lets see how sloppy you can make this slut this time.

You can leave comments here as well as in the album and photos, I will add updates and news of progress towards the various total targets in this thread.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Time for an update, less than 24 hours in and she is up to 67 already! Well on the way to 100 where I get to reveal her username and kik, but before we get there I will upload a bunch more photos for your enjoyment and remember to tell her what fat piggy slut she is when you look at her pics.

Reactions: BamaSwitch

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Total is up to 141 now, keep the likes and comments coming so she has to share the video and more humiliating pics!

Edit, now 152. Getting closer but still need more!

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
The slut has been MIA since Friday so this is on hold until she shows up. Total on both albums now stands at 194 comments and likes, only 6 more and the promised video is due. Thanks to everyone for your interest and I will be making sure she follows through on her promise.

Featured Threads

New Personals