Habibi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 25, 2014
20 year old dominant male seeking a 18-20 year old slave female

I. About Me

Well to start off I've been a member of this site for a few months now, I've had several short-term slaves in that time. I'm relatively new to the whole M/s relationship lifestyle; I have fiddled around with aspects of it in past (offline) relationships, however, this is my first real "plunge" into it all.

In this section I will primarily be posting the "bare-bones" of who I am, with the addition of a few "tid-bits". I've decided to do it this way because I feel that learning about someone is more enjoyable through personal chats/interactions rather than just reading it on an ad. So without further ado lets get started!

- For the time being I'd like to be referred to as Habibi or just Master.
- For those of you who are curious Habibi means "My dear/lover" in Arabic.

- I am 20 years old.
- I was born in East Africa originally and moved to the U.S. when I was three years old.

- I weigh 125lbs but tend to eat like a monster.
- I am 5"7' or 173cm, so average height for the most part.
- I have dark brown skin and I tend to keep my hair cut short (Brush Cut), if not it grows out into a medium-sized afro; it gets really soft and plushy.
- I trim my facial hair and have either a beard-mustache combo or a goatee.
- I've been told that I have an "animated" voice, like something from commercials.

- I study language and culture as a college student.
- Being aware/interested of different cultures/languages is a BIG plus!
- Dirty talk in accents is also a BIG plus; I do an alright Dracula!

- One of my passions is Martial Arts. I currently study Aikido and love it!
- I've studied/interacted with: Isshin-Ryu Karate, Wing Chun, BJJ, Shotokan Karate, and more.
- It keeps me fit, so yes I do have a toned body with decent muscle.

- I am a light-hearted, laid back individual and I am very sarcastic and humorous.
- Despite that I do have my kinky side and sometimes a very serious side.

- I would like to be primarily contacted on this website.
- I am open to IM services such as Skype; KIK is also possible but not preferred.

- I am a Master (if not made clear in the heading of this thread).
- I feel that I would lean towards a more casual approach to my slave on a normal basis.
- However, depending on the situation or my mood I can switch to varying degrees of strictness.
- I see myself as a kind and just Master who is firm when needed.
- I've also found that I am very flexible with the "kinks" of my slave and can usually think of creative tasks/rules for most things I come across.

II. My Slave

In this section I'll discuss what I'm looking for in and expecting from my slave. I will be placing "requirements" in three sub-sections: Required, Desired, and Optional. Under Required I'll place the most essential qualities that I need in a slave. Under Desired I'll place qualities that I would like but are NOT necessary at the moment. Under Optional I'll place qualities that are NOT necessary but that will give you "bonus points" .

Just to be clear - It is completely acceptable if you DO NOT meet all of my requirements. In no way will this list be complete, it is very possible that you have qualities that I have not listed but I find appealing/attractive.

Required

a. Feisty/Challenging - I need a slave that won't just "roll over" to every command I give, at least not immediately. The fun in being a Dom in my mind is the progressive trust and power given to him/her by the slave. I need someone who will test my abilities and my dedication. In my opinion a slave that has many "Soft-Limits" is better than a slave that has "No Limits"; it presents a challenge for me, to think of ways to "train" my slave and open her up to new pleasures. Plus having a slave that knows how to sass and play hard-to-get when it's allowed is always a turn on in my book.

b. "Not JUST a slave" - Although we may spend plenty of time enjoying your body and experimenting with new ideas/objects, that's not all there is. I need someone who is also able to have intellectual conversations or just random and ridiculous conversations. I want someone who has a wide range of diverse skills/hobbies or at the very least the interest in learning and experiencing new things that aren't just sexual.

c. Physical Attraction - This may sound superficial to a certain extent, and I understand that everyone is beautiful in his/her own way. However, the truth of the matter is that I have my own view of beauty and I NEED to be physically attracted to you and vice-avers. Now I'm not expecting a "model" or someone who is drop-dead-gorgeous, I want someone who takes care of themselves physically. This generally means someone who is not overly-obese or too skinny; I find that woman in the general range of 125-145 lbs are what I tend to find attractive. I would also prefer a woman who is shorter or the same height as me (a little taller is fine); I would accept the general range of 4"11' - 5"9'. I also have a thing for long hair, if you happen to have that then think of it as a "bonus".

**I require a picture of the slave holding a piece of paper with their username written on it. I will also happily provide proof of myself at the same time.**

Desired

a. Active User - I understand that life can get in the way and that being online every day is a challenge. However, I desire some form of contact or "report" every 48 hours. Again, I do understand life gets in the way and I am willing to be accommodating; you will have to give me early notice if you will be gone for an extended period of time or at the very least your earliest convenience. I would also like an ETA for when you expect to be back.

b. Webcam/Pics (sexual) - I understand that this is something that takes time for some people to become comfortable with. It takes a great deal of trust to hand someone something that could possibly ruin your social life, which is why I will NOT pressure you. I may on occasion ask you to gauge your comfort level about such things. However, the possibility of this NEVER becoming a possibility is a big deterrent for me.

c. Offline Relationship - I DO NOT expect this to come up in actual discussion for a VERY long time, however, if we do develop a long term M/s relationship I would eventually like to take it to the next level.

Optional

a. Large Sexual Appetite - I expect any slave to already possess a substantially appetite, however, a slave with an exceptionally large sexual appetite brings up many possibilities in "training". A slave that masturbates multiple times or relishes some form of "orders" every day is who I consider to have a large sexual appetite.

b. Flexibility/Dance Skills - Flexibility has always been a huge turn on for me; in my opinion any woman that has moderate-great flexibility is someone who has great potential . Dancing skills are also a great turn on; they would mostly come into play for strip-teases or other erotic displays.

c. Playfulness/Energetic - I would enjoy a slave who is full of energy and always curious about discovering and playing with new things. A slave whose mind wanders, a slave who comes to me with requests and ideas and pleads to try them out, a slave who is adventurous.

III. The Relationship

In this section I will talk about what the relationship could consist of; I'll also offer a sample of how I'd ask you to perform something for me.

I believe my appeal will come from the fact that I have a particular attention to detail and that I can think of creative scenarios/activities that encompass your likes and possibly your dislikes (Soft-Limits NEVER Hard-Limits) when it comes to punishments/disciplinary acts. I may not have the vast amounts of knowledge that other users have, however, I believe I am a quick learner especially when it is something I am interested and invested in.

The relationship can consist of daily orders and more complicated and "adventurous" monthly orders, casual play and experimentation; as well as non-sexual activities such as general banter, simultaneous netflix/video watching, etc. One thing that I would really like to drive home, if nothing else, is the fact that in exchange for the trust and power given to me by the slave I'll work to my fullest extent to fulfill her wishes/desires both emotionally and sexually. This is something that I expect to take time which is why I am looking for a serious, long-term M/s relationship.

Now for an example of how I can ask things of you; this is part of a dare that I thought up after considering what the sub had and what she was interested in:​

I want you to reapply toothpaste onto the anal plug and before you place it in I want you to shove 2 ice cubes into your ass; it will be a tight squeeze but I'm sure you can handle it. Then I want you to place two pegs (Minimum) on your nipples, if they aren't already there. Then I want you to lay face down on a comfortable surface like a bed or couch. Then I want you to raise your ass up in the air, balancing on your head so that your boobs are raised as well. I want your pegs to slightly be pressured by the surface. I want you to SHOVE your 8 inch dildo inside yourself and masturbate deep and slow. Squeezing your anal plug out and pushing it back in with your free hand. The closer you are to orgasm the faster I want you to do all of the activities, I also want you to press down and put pressure on the pegs and maybe sweep your chest a bit to tease your breasts. As you come to a climax I want you to let yourself go, cum and pee and let all the pent up pressure out.

if you've made it this far congratulations! This is an extremely long ad so I'll bring it to a closing now. I'm not a particularly experience Master, however, I have an idea of what I want and I'm not afraid to go for it. If you're interested in having me as a Master feel free to PM me; The more detailed the PM the more my interest will spike!

• Kinks:
Read Above.

• Experience:
Read Above.

• Limits:
Read Above.

Featured Threads

New Personals