Roleplay dares

lewd

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Nov 16, 2014
I'm not exactly sure if this is the correct place to put this so if it's not can it be moved to the right spot or can someone tell me so I can put it in the correct spot
A lot of people are interested into sexual roleplay not the kinky partners in bed roleplay but forum roleplay so I thought it'd be fun to create a little dare list of what you have to do every time a certain thing is done in the roleplay
Probably gonna add more to this later this is just what I thought of now

Orgasm:
Every time in the roleplay you cum you have to apply toothpaste to your nipples, pussy/cock and ass
If they orgasm in your mouth you have to brush your teeth then drink something what'd leave a horrible taste like juice
If you are cummed inside you may ignore the first dare but you have to put toothpaste on something and fuck yourself with it but you're not allowed to cum you have to ask the person you're roleplaying with for permission

Insertion:
Every time something is inserted into you whether it be a toy or a cock you have to put something inside of that hole until they remove it. Whenever they mention how good it feels to be inside of you you have to ride the toy for a minute

Nipples:
Every time your nipples are played with you have to attach nipple clips until they stop. If you don't have nipple clips it's very easy to make a pair with 4 pencils and 4 bobbles or elastic bands

Gagged:
If you're ever gagged or silenced in the roleplay you have to put something you hate the flavor of in your mouth and tape your mouth closed until your mouth is freed. You don't have to tape your mouth if you're worried

Roughness:
Every time they're rough with you like hair pulling, shoving your face down, slapping and so on count how many words they've written times it by 2 and hit either your face, tits, cock/pussy or ass for that many

Words:
For every degrading word said to you slut,whore and so on you have to write that word on your body. You must do this for every word if they say slut 3 times you have to write it 3 times on your body. At the end count how many words are on your body and edge for that many minutes. If it's a really high number you don't want to do you have to times it by 2 and spank yourself while repeating those words. If you don't want to write on yourself paper is fine~

Fetish:
Every time they do something what is a big fetish for you you must start spanking yourself and start saying all the reasons why you should be shamed for having that fetish you may not stop hitting your ass until you're listed all the reasons why you shouldn't like your fetish

Featured Threads

New Personals