Rubber bands coming off

MasterMartin

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2015
Germany
Never tried rubber bands for binding tits before. Rope and zip ties sure. Will have to get some and give it a try! What's a good amount of time to leave them on for a cunt who loves pain?

That always depend on each sub.
Some already feel pain after some minutes. Others just after an hour or even more.
Just take care of your tits, as not all turn purple as a sign that bloodcirculation is cut of.
Let me know how it works for you. Hope you enjoy it.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
It does depend on many things but try 3 or 4 and leave them on for around 20 minutes to start out then you can work your way up both with more bands and more time. First try adding 5 minutes each time up to about 40 minutes then try adding more bands but dont vary both at the same time or it will be hard to judge the effects.

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
amazing pics..taking them off always hurts waaaay more.

hope there was round two or three...

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
i was going through all the 'unanswersd posts"...then stumbled upon old threads as most discussions tend to be older for some reason....plus this chick was really hot

CumHereGirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 20, 2019
I'm not sure how they are sold in your area but here they are Number 64 bands, 87mm x 6mm. Any good size stationery supply shop should have them.
I am always keen to learn how others do things and what they use, thank you for passing on the knowledge, always appreciated!!

Oh and amazing pics, the look on her face is priceless as she takes them off. I have to say that I prefer to take the bindings off myself as being able to see and control the pain of letting the circulation start again (and maybe teasing just a tad as I do it) is a bit of an added bonus for me.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Gem84

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 2, 2015
PA
I use postal bands on my DDs. About 5 seem to do the trick. Turn a nice purple color in no time

It does depend on many things but try 3 or 4 and leave them on for around 20 minutes to start out then you can work your way up both with more bands and more time. First try adding 5 minutes each time up to about 40 minutes then try adding more bands but dont vary both at the same time or it will be hard to judge the effects.
I

Featured Threads

New Personals