Rules

StupidSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 8, 2011
Just in case nobody is here to discipline you if you fail to follow the rules there should be some kind of "Automatic punishments system" that you can use on yourself till somebody does take their time to punish you for it.

That would be great sir if you wish to provide something like that.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
you question 50..... as it's for an hour i will reduce it to 20....

Petter Ivan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2011
You should also start addressing you superiors with respect, meaning Sir for any Men and Miss or Mistress for any Women that might decide to waste their time on you.

And this was a suggestion to an actual rule, so you better write it down in your blog! The smallest mistake (meaning no more lower-case letters in front of Sir, Miss or Mistress!) should be a reason for punishment!

StupidSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 8, 2011
And this was a suggestion to an actual rule, so you better write it down in your blog! The smallest mistake (meaning no more lower-case letters in front of Sir, Miss or Mistress!) should be a reason for punishment!

Yes Sir. Won't happen again Sir.

master_naku

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 8, 2012
every morning you wake up you are to masturbate and edge your self three times you will also do this before you go to sleep, no cumming, you should never cum more than once in a 3 day span, so you will deny your self for three days, then come here to beg for permission, at least 5 people have to say you can cum before you are allowed, your roommate can be one of the people you beg if she wishes to participate, if you aren't allowed to cum, then you must wait another 3 days and add 2 edges to your morning and nightly edgings

haydies

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 10, 2011
from now on when ever at home you are to be naked unless told otherwise by any member here or your room mate, you are also to answer the door any time someone knocks, and your room mate should feel free to invite lots of people round and order lots of take out to best humiliate you

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
She is not willing to spank me.

She's willing to allow me to ask her for permission (or beg). She doesn't want to be spanking me with her hands (wooden spoon or instrument could be okay) and there can be nothing sexual between us (no insertions, feeling up, kissing).

Basically don't make rules based around her but if you need her she's there as an extra set of hands.

She may use anything "handy" to whip you (belt, purse strap, book, etc.) under my previous rule!

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Update your blog each day slut. Tell me what It feels like to have to follow each rule.

I want details of the days activities, and how you feel to ae controlled. Failure to update will lead in punishment.

StupidSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 8, 2011
Blog has been updated with all the current rules I follow.

However I regret to inform you all that I have broken some rules.

1. I forgot to flash my boobs or pussy twice
2. I slept in a bed (1 night)
3. I forgot to beg my roommate for permission to get dressed, use the bathroom, and sleep
4. I didn't use my hand to wipe myself clean

Petter Ivan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2011
Blog has been updated with all the current rules I follow.

However I regret to inform you all that I have broken some rules.

1. I forgot to flash my boobs or pussy twice
2. I slept in a bed (1 night)
3. I forgot to beg my roommate for permission to get dressed, use the bathroom, and sleep
4. I didn't use my hand to wipe myself clean

You need some discipline I can see.

But first a new rule:
- For as long as this is going on you will act as your roommates personal maid. You will cook, clean, run errands.. whatever she wishes of you.

StupidSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 8, 2011
You need some discipline I can see.

But first a new rule:
- For as long as this is going on you will act as your roommates personal maid. You will cook, clean, run errands.. whatever she wishes of you.

Yes Sir I will

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
Well since it was one of my rules I will address the failing to wipe yourself with your hand, was it after a piss or a shit that you forgot you aren't worthy of using toilet paper?

Are there any extenuating circumstances around it?

How many times did you fail to follow this rule?

hcfist

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
When You will be cleaning Your room You must have something complettly inside Your pussy. In Your album post a pic where You have a cell phone almost whole in Your pussy.

StupidSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 8, 2011
Well since it was one of my rules I will address the failing to wipe yourself with your hand, was it after a piss or a shit that you forgot you aren't worthy of using toilet paper?

Are there any extenuating circumstances around it?

How many times did you fail to follow this rule?

It was one incident, it had pissed and shitted.

It was in a public bathroom.

Once.

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
In a public bathroom I could have excused the shit but the piss is still inexcusable.

The next time you piss at home you will fill a cup, you will the set it aside, strip naked, stand in the shower, take a mouthful of it and hold it while you slowly pour the rest over your head while spanking your cunt.

You will stand there until you have slapped your cunt 50 times.

You may spit out the piss and clean yourself up after that point.

You will then write a detailed report and post it here so everyone can know about your failure.

Skarin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 14, 2011
Manchester/Lakes
Weather rule (experimental. might have to adapt/change):

Rain: When the weather being is wet, so should you. Keep your pussy wet by any means necessary for as long as the rain goes on.

Sunny/dry: Oh dear, a dry spell. No sexual activities unless dictated by other rules.

Cloudy: Overcast. Alter your mood to suit. Edge an additional 4 times but no cumming until the weather changes.

Windy: There's more than enough already, yours doesn't need to be added. If you pass wind spank you ass 10 times and every time you burp slap your clit.

Frost/ice/cold: Lowering your body temperature will make you feel warmer apparently. Put an ice cube in your pussy and replace it whenever it melts.

Snow: Learn to love it. Strip naked and make a snow angel. If your flatmate feels like practicing her aim, you will let her use you for target practice.

Thunderstorm: Every time there is a thunder clap slap your pussy then masturbate for a minute.

Rainbow: When you spot it, start masturbating as soon as possible. You have until it fades to cum.

This is going to be vastly effected by which state your in. If you tell me i can modify the rules to suit, but i understand if you don't want to.

StupidSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 8, 2011
This is going to be vastly effected by which state your in. If you tell me i can modify the rules to suit, but i understand if you don't want to.

I'm in NY but this isnt something that really interests me.

wanderlustboy32

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
I've decided the females here are completely frigid and anti-social. I'm leaving forever. Will a moderator please delete my account! I can't figure out how to close it.

Featured Threads

New Personals