inservice

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2015
San Diego
64 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

I seek a woman for a Long Term, Female Led Relationship. i am obedient and seek to serve. Even though i am a very independent soul, i have always felt that there was much value and satisfaction in following anothers lead and direction. For example, i always felt i would make a good soldier and have always been a good team mate when participating in sports. i would be a very obedient slave, not questioning my Mistresses directions or orders. Even though in the real world i am steady as a rock, i have always desired a relationship where i had guidance, direction, boundaries and a course set for me by a Dominant Woman. my 'steady' as a rock demeanor is probably the result of having such a large family and having to make do for myself and not having the same kind of close relationship as my older siblings. i didn't lack for family love or acceptance but i don't think i got the love and approval from my mother that i would have received in a much smaller family.

i am well mannered and well spoken and have always considered myself a gentleman. i am considerate to all and especially considerate to Women.

i would expect that my owner would discipline Her property in the manner of Her choosing. i do not seek service for pain or abuse. i seek service for the satisfaction of providing pleasure, satisfaction and enhanced leisure for my Mistress. If that included punishment, discipline or submission to regular maintenance spankings or whippings, then that would be something that i would welcome for my Mistresses pleasure or to satisfy Her needs and wants.

my Mistress would control all aspects of my sexual nature and i would submit without question. i have always been a sensitive lover and always felt that my partners pleasure was more important than my own. i have always felt that it was "easy' for me to satisfy myself but a Woman's Body is a Temple to be Worshiped and there is no excuse to not provide all the pleasure and devotion i can. i have approached Women who i have had relationships with, trying to find the One that would take charge but have so far been unsuccessful.

• Kinks:
chastity, FLR, femdom, discipline, punishment, pegging

• Experience:
Very little experience as I have never had a relationship with someone interested.

• Limits:
CBT and possibly cuckolding

Attachments

• oscarsface.jpg
    oscarsface.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 4

Featured Threads

New Personals