United States (West of the Rockies)

OccasionalSlave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 6, 2015
22 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female under 40

Greetings potential doms and interested passerbys. I am a young, college stud, looking to be controlled. I am a student at a local college that enjoys adventures whenever possible! I love nature! I am a compassionate giver and very respectful. I am relatively smart and can carry on a good conversation about almost anything, except sports. I am not into sports. Nor do I watch very much tv. I am a black sheep of sorts, like most of the people here I imagine!

I've been a submissive for a Dom some years back. I had a blast but I wasn't at an age where I could make it a lifestyle. I'd like to make a lifestyle of it. Or at least explore it.

I am not your average wanker that you will find here on this site. I'm not in it for a quicky. I am a deep, introspective, compassionate individual looking to explore an uncharted shade of myself.

First I want to get to know my possible Dom to some extent. Nothing overly personal, just enough to create comfort for both parties.

What I want to get out of this: I guess at the heart of this I'm looking for a friend that can share my love for BDSM with. One I could tell my deepest desires as I continue to learn more and more of my truest self. A person I can be myself with and vice versa.

I'd also love for my Dom to help me get in shape/ eat better

If this ad sounds interesting to you, message me here or on Kik. My username is also OccasionalSlave

Tell me what your looking for in your slave/sub. Well go from there! :)

• Kinks:
Private humiliation, anal, edging, light denial, feminization

• Experience:
Once was a slave to a mistress on the other side of the world. She made me edge, and made me send pics of things in my ass. She also liked making me sleep certain ways, like with panties on or a wedgie.

• Limits:
Won't do: public, family, friends, blood, scat

AmethystAngel227

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2012
Add

If you're still looking we can chat sometime if you'd like. If not, congrats :) Talk to you later maybe,
-Amethyst

Featured Threads

New Personals