Saturday

Cuse

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 23, 2012
New York
Master todays orders were such a blessing, after wearing my egg all day getting my vibrator back was I'm not sure this slut should said it was good or bad. No sooner then the vibrator got replaced for the egg,this whore was able to hold off only long enough to get the kitchen dishes put away before this slut began to cum. After being tease all it was impossible not to. I finished up the cleaning and gathered up some laundry as an excuse to go to the basement and dole out my lashings. This slut had to do them fast and with a plastic ruler that was down stairs, this slut removed her vibrators, this slut was scared not sure how the ruler would feel it was thin and flexible, this stupid bitch started with her nipples being they felt neglected .Thank god This slut did, this slut does not think she could have done them last! This slut had to go fast due to time constraints as well as sound. This slut figured she could handle her ass swats so she went with her filthy pussy next, master they hurt and sting when this filthy whore was so wet, after a few the ruler started to get a bit wet and that made the sting on my pussy more intense. But master This slut did not let up in knowing it would not please you. This pet moved quickly on eo each ass cheek and did 30 on my right cheek really quick and was nice and warming, then turned to pain, master it was most difficult to start again but this slut finished the next 20 quickly and started the next side counting them by ten not to loose track wow did it hurt and sting tears were being choked back cut your filthy slut deserved it for cuming and will not be allowed underwear tomorrow. This slut closes the top of the washer with a slam, reinserts her vibrator and butt plug which slid in with ease due to cumming, as this bitch attempts to climb the stairs quickly being this slut was gone for almost 15 minutes. My ass was on fire master as this slut climed the stairs This whore turns at the top of the stairs and runs into her husband, brushing past in the hall nipples burning again as we swept past each other. This whore,went into the bathroom to remove her vibe and butt plug for her wedgies. This whore pulled up my pink checkered bikinis wedging the back up my ass crack and feeling it press on my hot pussy lips swollen, I pull them up over my hips and leave them there, this whore pull up her sweats and goes in the kitchen looking for something to clean or put away, tryi g to avoid sitting down, after 5 minutes This bitch went into my room and quickly undid the wedgie and went back out to the living room, This slut could feel my dampness on my stinging butt it was weirdly soothing. Out in the kitchen again behind our breakfast bar I reach down into my sweats and again tug, helping my panties find my ass crack, this time the left side of the elastic worked between my pussy lips an lit me afire! My clit was throbbing and up this whore pulled higher queltching the need to cum. I remained in the kitchen pretending to sort spices acutely aware of my no throbbing pussy. Again this slut released the pressure . This slut waited a few moments, asked if her husband wanted another drink, got him a bourbon and went to our room, there this slut of yours again pulled very hard again for her wedgie, knowing it should be repositioned, I helped it to my ass crack, and then master this slut hopes you are pleased this dirtynwhore wanted more and placed it between her lips and pulled again, just like you liked hard to tear them which This whore cant do and did not of course. There I stayed with the tv on for a few moments, exited and went into the bathroom looked at myself in the mirror feeling humiliated, excited, embarrassed and exhilarated all at the same time, this slut watched her face as she removed the wedgie what was once had was now beginning to be enjoyed. This whore washed her toys before reinserting turned on her vibrator onto high and sat done to thank her master for her orders today.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
Could you use some paragraphs to make your blogs easier to read please

New Personals