[Scat warning]: Looking for dirty minded dom

pilik

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2019
I've seen a few videos recently when a women shits into/onto a slaves mouth then pulls a pair of tights over their face which in turn really squashes the shit over/into their noses and mouth. If it blocks their nose they have no option but to open their covered mouth and if it doesn't then that's the only smell they have! Some really good example pics here and here.

I'd love to try this with someone (with myself being the sub) but obviously it's not a great time for it at the moment so I'm going to try myself tomorrow eve (Thursday - UK time) and wondering if any doms might be interested making it a bit more fun/challenging... Wouldn't mind making a bit of a game out of it to make things a little more interesting... Perhaps this but open to any ideas!

Idea:

Take a shit on a plate and lie down. Dom flip a coin (or something dice related), heads and half goes onto your closed mouth, if tails then all of it does. Then pull the tights over your head, this should apply a fair bit of pressure to the shit which should compress it fully over the mouth and potentially nose.

Then maybe some ideas for once it's on.... Maybe play a game until the loser wins (and hope their mouth opens by then!). Lose by x and have to suck something x times through the tights etc

Male, 27, UK. Best contact on kik, just state from KT for clarity: pilik1

pilik

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2019
Worth saying I've tried this once with someone online and it was muchhhhh harder than I'd imagined! Ended up having to give up half way through the challenges as the shit was blocking my nose and was filling my mouth. So looking to try and repeat it with more luck this time!

I can chain up to a nearby object and send you the combination lock code to be sure everything is completed this time perhaps.

Featured Threads

New Personals