Gay
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Canada
City
Toronto
Kinks
I'm into analplay, stroking, sissification, feminization, humiliation, cbt, chastity, edging, pegging, bondage, domestic discipline, obedience training, remote toy control, tease and denial, body/foot worship, and many more.

QueenCess

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Trans
  • Dominant
Mar 26, 2023
All gender is Welcome 🤗. I am looking for a kinky, respectful, kind, highly sexual, affectionate, promiscuous nympho slut and/or sub or slave who wants to enjoy numerous and consistent erotic pleasures and adventures with me. and with others depending upon what kind of erotic pleasures/relationship/training we decide upon.
This can be short-term slut/whore training or longer-term. Though I am seeking a nympho and/or sub partner for a long-term, highly erotic, caring, romantic, goal- orientated, protective, adventurous, kinky relationship.
Long-term relationship would include various vanilla activities as well.

Kik - BigBootyCess
Skype- live:.cid.e76b04def1f4e025

Reactions: Slavetokidnapp

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
All gender is Welcome 🤗. I am looking for a kinky, respectful, kind, highly sexual, affectionate, promiscuous nympho slut and/or sub or slave who wants to enjoy numerous and consistent erotic pleasures and adventures with me. and with others depending upon what kind of erotic pleasures/relationship/training we decide upon.
This can be short-term slut/whore training or longer-term. Though I am seeking a nympho and/or sub partner for a long-term, highly erotic, caring, romantic, goal- orientated, protective, adventurous, kinky relationship.
Long-term relationship would include various vanilla activities as well.

Kik - BigBootyCess
Skype- live:.cid.e76b04def1f4e025
Ages don’t match and this type of post has been here many times before with similar context

Reactions: Dannykinz

Featured Threads

New Personals