See me naked at kik

m_sub_29

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 1, 2016
Hi guys,

I lost a dare. My punishment: anyone who is 18 or older may kik me and say "show", and I must reply with a live picture (no gallery!) of my tiny dick :-( Also, if you message me "expose", I have to upload the pic to a kinktalk album

My kik is mike_29_switch.

MasterNike

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 31, 2016
Its not really interesting to see just your tiny dick.
Why would anyone consider it thrilling? I really dont even consider it being exposure.
Learn from my fag, in few days, he will take orders from ANY male dominant and he will send pictures of his entire body + FACE INCLUDED in at least one the pictures.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
Its not really interesting to see just your tiny dick.
Why would anyone consider it thrilling? I really dont even consider it being exposure.
Learn from my fag, in few days, he will take orders from ANY male dominant and he will send pictures of his entire body + FACE INCLUDED in at least one the pictures.

If you want to start a thread to expose your submissive, by all means do so, in the mean time, stop putting other's down. Exposure for some people can ruin lives...their career, child custody, etc. Congratulations on having a well trained submissive that it won't ruin. Everyone has their limits and stuff that pushes them and it's really not cool to shame someone for having them.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals