Seeking femsub for teasing, denial, and ruined orgasms

Denyyou

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 4, 2021
I love teasing a girl, making her edge repeatedly, and then making her ruin her own orgasm. I'm looking for a girl that knows that this is her place and that good girls only have ruins. I've been in the lifestyle for 20+ years and am happy to teach, but I will be strict. Kik kinklover86.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Kinda funny cuz back some years ago you used it be a whole dif person here. The kik links to this prior post. Kinda fishy. And that account just had activity on it sept 2021. Why not just keep that one active. Are you concerned other potential subs would see that for many years you were a sub as well? It’s not like switches aren’t common around here. Just own it and go for it.

Denyyou

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 4, 2021
Kinda funny cuz back some years ago you used it be a whole dif person here. The kik links to this prior post. Kinda fishy. And that account just had activity on it sept 2021. Why not just keep that one active. Are you concerned other potential subs would see that for many years you were a sub as well? It’s not like switches aren’t common around here. Just own it and go for it.
People can't change ? I was a very different point in my life back then. Maybe you should mind your own business.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
People can't change ? I was a very different point in my life back then. Maybe you should mind your own business.
Of course people change. I guess my point was all those prior posts helped support your “20+ years Exp” claim. Maybe not as a Dom but in your post you didnt claim the Exp was all Dom either. Instead when someone makes a new account and was just active recently on the prior account it looks suspicious. Hence why I said just call switch and own it. But you do you.

Featured Threads

New Personals