Experience
I've been a sub since I was 16

fire4petrol

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Jan 4, 2020
what I am looking for here a lifestyle domme to help me with my main fetish Fear play

FEAR PLAY FIRE - Fear play with with fire element including lighters,matches,lighter
fluid,fire lighters,BBQ lighting jell,BBQ lighting fluid, for extreme play petrol,diesal,kerosene and fireworks so light lighters near my body and or cover or put a little bit of flammable substance on my body threaten with lighter or matches or fireworks tied or saran wraped to my cock and a domme with a lighter sounds good to me

or what ever you decide

my other fetishes are

FEAR PLAY OTHER - Fear play with knifes guns etc real or airsoft I enjoy a domme with a knife threatening to cut me up I'd love to try fear play with a handgun but as I'm in the UK I'd settle for airsoft

FEAR PLAY CASTRATION - this can involve a fire element as above or a knife, meat cleaver,scissors or garden sheers or just talk of being castrated to me I found I enjoy this

ANEL - I enjoy fear play in this way also with candle lighters up my ass fucked with them or held there as a part of other fear play or fireworks up my ass and my domme with a lighter or normal ANEL with vibrators or ANEL beads or we can try other objects

EDGING - this is something I also enjoy with fear play be it with fire or a knife being wanked or a blowjob till I'm edged closer and threatened not to cum

MASTERBATION CONTROL - being told not to masterbate on threat of castration or being set in fire

WRAPPING - With duct tape or saran wrap or others things

NIPPLE PLAY - like lighters being rubbed on then don't mind burns one thing I really enjoy is lube on my nipples and rubbed with a lighter or nipples torture like squeezing them pulling them or other things I'd like to explore

PAIN PLAY - Burns from lighters whips riding crops and like to explore my limits

CBT - Burns from lighters flammable substances poured on them slapped balls squeezing riding crops whips I'd like to explore this more
BONDAGE - I enjoy being tied up it can also work with my other FETISHS to be helpless in fear is a big turn on for me

LATEX GLOVES - I enjoy the feeling of them over my cock and body and seeing a domme wear them in fear play enhances everything for me because its like no finger prints makes it real

FEAR PLAY MURDER ROLE-PLAY - just what it says an extreme mind fuck with fear make me think I will die with fire etc

CHASTITY - being locked up for my Goddess only she can let me out

PSYCHOLOGICAL EDGE PLAY - mindfucks people telling me how and why they would set me on fire or knife play or similar

FETISHS I WANT TO TRY
OUTDOOR PLAY - Would love to fear play outside and explorer other FETISHS outdoor
ROLEPLAY - Into roleplay what you got in mind
I'd like to explore more FETISHS

contact me through WhatsApp 07368342613 or Kik fire4petrol

Attachments

• IMG_20200104_132318.jpg
    IMG_20200104_132318.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 1

Featured Threads