self bondage dare

submissive_male

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 1, 2011
Edinburgh
Looking for self bondage dares. Must be able to complete within my own bedroom, no scat, blood or permenant. No family or public. Will provide picture evidence but won't show face. I have a dildo, woman's underwear, high heels, ball bag, plenty of house hold items like rope, duct tape, zip/cable ties, ice, toothpaste, pegs, padlocks and what have you. Looking forward to hearing your dares. And even more excited to complete them

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
Looking for self bondage dares. Must be able to complete within my own bedroom, no scat, blood or permenant. No family or public. Will provide picture evidence but won't show face. I have a dildo, woman's underwear, high heels, ball bag, plenty of house hold items like rope, duct tape, zip/cable ties, ice, toothpaste, pegs, padlocks and what have you. Looking forward to hearing your dares. And even more excited to complete them

It would be great that your going to show pictures. I take by your name you are a male. Let's get started :D
----------------------------------------
Firstly, wrap an entire duct tape role around your ankles... Make it a tight space. Woman's underwear? No thanks. Your dick will be show. You then have to tie your hands up with the zip cable. Your dick must then be covered in toothpaste and your balls must have pegs on along with your nipples. As an extension dare, on your chest write the words "GAY."

Yes. I do want a picture. Send me a link in PM to the photo.

Featured Threads

New Personals