Self night time bondage

LittleKitten189

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 2, 2022
Recently I got into some light bondage. I tie my legs together on the knee hight before falling asleep. I really love it but I would like something more. Any suggestions please?

Reactions: NNwet and Dannykinz

Sub4u

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 3, 2020
Recently I got into some light bondage. I tie my legs together on the knee hight before falling asleep. I really love it but I would like something more. Any suggestions please?
I like a butt plug big enough to feel full but small enough to still be comfortable it's such an amazing feeling to take up to

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I know this has appeal for a lot of people but you need to be extra careful with any kind of sleep bondage. There are a whole bunch of potential safety problems with doing this and while some of these scenarios might be very unlikely they could still happen.

First up there is the issue of a binding being too tight for long term use in which case you could end up with restricted blood supply. It can also impact on nerves and cause damage such as paresthesia (which goes away after time) or neuropathy which is permanent. Worst case blood supply can become so restricted it leads to tissue necrosis and you could lose a hand, foot or even an entire limb.

Secondly there is the very real possibility that there could be an external threat to your life such as a fire in the house and you'd be unable to escape quickly. You could be faced with an intruder, and who knows what that could lead to.
Now I understand I may be sounding like a worrywart here but these things have happened to people. Some risks are reasonable and some just aren't, it's totally up to you to decide what is and isn't. The risks are higher if you are new to bondage, not having experience with how long certain binding are ok, where and how to tie, ensuring bindings don't creep and get tighter and so on makes this much less predictable.

I'm not trying to spoil your fun, just trying to look out for you. Have a read of this and then decide again if this is really for you.

LittleKitten189

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 2, 2022
I know this has appeal for a lot of people but you need to be extra careful with any kind of sleep bondage. There are a whole bunch of potential safety problems with doing this and while some of these scenarios might be very unlikely they could still happen.

First up there is the issue of a binding being too tight for long term use in which case you could end up with restricted blood supply. It can also impact on nerves and cause damage such as paresthesia (which goes away after time) or neuropathy which is permanent. Worst case blood supply can become so restricted it leads to tissue necrosis and you could lose a hand, foot or even an entire limb.

Secondly there is the very real possibility that there could be an external threat to your life such as a fire in the house and you'd be unable to escape quickly. You could be faced with an intruder, and who knows what that could lead to.
Now I understand I may be sounding like a worrywart here but these things have happened to people. Some risks are reasonable and some just aren't, it's totally up to you to decide what is and isn't. The risks are higher if you are new to bondage, not having experience with how long certain binding are ok, where and how to tie, ensuring bindings don't creep and get tighter and so on makes this much less predictable.

I'm not trying to spoil your fun, just trying to look out for you. Have a read of this and then decide again if this is really for you.

I really appreciate your concern. Don't worry, I had exactly same thoughts before experimenting with bondage and made sure that what I'm doing is safe. I always check for the blood flow. I read before falling asleep so I can make sure that my legs feel alright. I'm not tying my legs super securely to it losens up. And I did check how fast I can untie myself in a case of emergency. I stole some ideas from the bandaging techniques from ambulance where we also make sure we can take off wrapping in case of some emergency.

I would probably prefer to keep my hands free to stay safe.

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
It's always good to think of possible dangers beforehand. There is a big difference between risking a danger knowingly and doing stupid things. It's good to hear that you seem to belong to the first category.

If you want to restrict your hands, you might think about a predicament situation: one where you can get your hands free, but in return something bad happens. Like having a bucket of pee above your bed that falls if you free yourself. Think of something which is so bad, that you would only have it in a real danger situation. If the house is on fire, nobody cares for a bit of pee.

Featured Threads

New Personals