semi public dares?

partymouse

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 11, 2012
hi all, i saw a cool semi-public flashing dare on getdare...
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=102469

i'm probably going to do it this weekend and will let you all know how it goes. extra ideas / challenges will be useful. I don't guarantee that I will do them, but i'll definitely try to push my limits for you.

-partymouse

partymouse

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 11, 2012
I did this late at night when i was on my run. I got 4 (whatever I want to wear), 5 (on a park bench), so i ran down to the beach (2.5km). for most of this run i had an elastic band wrapped twice around my balls, and i had my cock and balls hanging out of my shorts from part of another dare.

when i opened my pieces of paper I found that they were (flash ass, bend over 90 degrees with straight legs; do the flash with blindfold on; 30 seconds)

so i went up to a park bench, put on my blindfold and dropped my shorts and boxers and bent over 90 degrees with my ass sticking out. I counted slowly to 30.

fortunately there was nobody around, but that didn't stop my mind from imagining it. I managed to stay in that position without moving the blindfold for the full 30 seconds then quickly took off the blindfold and pulled up my pants looking around frantically to see if there was anyone watching. I lucked out.

i then walked over to the beach, thought about skinny dipping as there was nobody around and i have been wanting to do that dare for a long time, but haven't had the balls. then i realized i had another 2.5km to run back to my place, so i gave up on the skinny dipping idea until next time.

has anyone else managed to complete this dare yet?

- Partymouse

Featured Threads

New Personals