Semi-sheer camisole

KinkyBBW

*VERIFIED*
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 2, 2023
So this morning I realized that the camisole I like to lounge around the house in is a bit more sheer than I thought; which explains the reaction of the delivery guy last night when I opened my door and my boobs were right at eye level for him 😳.

Now I want to use this knowledge to push myself out of my comfort zone and wear this top out in public without a bra.

Could the fine folks of Kink Talk give me some ideas of where to go or what to do while out?

Nothing that could get me arrested in a conservative US state please.

Attachments

• semi-sheer camisole.jpg
    semi-sheer camisole.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 51
  • semi-sheer camisole 2.jpg
    semi-sheer camisole 2.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 50
  • semi-sheer camisole 3.jpg
    semi-sheer camisole 3.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 50

Mesk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 6, 2023
Go to a shop to buy another camisole, find a couple. Go to a fitting room where you take off this one... Since you left braless you will be in a shop topless with just a curtain or thin door protecting you from being watched while people are just passing by...

Last edited:

Redcamel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2018
Judging by the pics it doesn't seem SO sheer, just the tensed fabric allows to slightly see the brightness of the metal underneath. let me say that, having such a beauty right at eye level, the delivery guy reaction would have been the same even if the fabric would have been thicker and non transparent: protruding nipples and jewelry are clearly on display even if not visible.

Anyway, to answer your question, such top would be perfect to wear under a front (un)buttoned shirt or jacket, you show less or more upon the situation, and if it happensa to show too much you can pretend that it was just a wardrobe malfunction.

Featured Threads

New Personals