Sent Messages

erotisch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Dec 17, 2011
I don't know if it is an error on my end (like there is a way to change the settings and I'm just not seeing it) or if it is a glitch, but when I reply to a message someone sends me, it does not show up in my Sent Messages folder. In fact, that number has always remained 0. :confused::confused::confused:

Sometimes it is nice to be able to reflect on something I have sent someone -- especially if it is something I have sent in a drunken state of mind. :p So can someone (Depp?) please look into this so that it starts working properly or let me know how I can change my own settings to make that work?

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
- Click "UserCP" on the upper-left of your profile page
- On left side, click on "Edit options"
- Under the section "Messaging and Notification" there is an area for "Private Messaging"
- At the bottom of that area there is the text:

When sending private messages the forum can make a copy of the message in your Sent Items folder.

There is a check box with the following text next to it:

Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default

- Make sure that box is checked. Scroll to the bottom of that page and click on the "Save Changes" button.

Petter Ivan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2011
Thank you so much for this! I have bin wondering the same thing sins I first started using kinktalk!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
I'm sure a mod would have told you the same thing. Whatever I can do to let them get a little extra beauty sleep!

depp

sysop
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Staff member
Nov 20, 2007
Sorry about the confusion. We have this turned off by default for performance reasons.

Featured Threads

New Personals