Serious and Honest Thread. I Hope You Read.

Rkase5445

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 5, 2014
Sioux City
"How are you this morning Ma'am? I'm going to try something new and be straightforward and honest in one of these messages.

I am a 22 year old white male from Pennsylvania currently in college. While I have been around the scene for a while on these sites I've never had a real mistress. I always seem to find the fake Mistresses just trying to get my credit card or money. I dream of actually being owned or to continually serve a real Mistress as opposed to spreading my ass for what has probably been dudes hiding behind a fake picture on skype.

I am a clean slate with little real experience but I am very open minded. I would love to talk more if you are interested. Thank you for your time Ma'am. I hope this sticks out from your 12,000 "I will do anything you desire and live to serve you in any way you want" messages."

This is a message I sent to one of the Mistresses on this site and I figured its a good indicator of what I am seeking. I am a real male seeking a real Mistress. Simple as that. Please message me if you are at all interested. I have waited too long.

kik- Rkase5445

skype- Robkase5445

Email is available upon request as well. Thank you for your time.

Featured Threads

New Personals