Session play

GoddessMona

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 20, 2021
my fetish weird? How common is my fetish?
I get it: you’re apprehensive about coming out with your personal kinks, and that’s ok. Ultimately, my vocation deals with the “weird”. I mean, that’s what fetish and BDSM exist around – the alternative sexual desires. Everything is weird, and nothing is. We’re all in the same kinky boat together
I don’t like calling anybody’s sexual desire’s “weird” or “strange” because it is really not up to me to judge. After all, I’m a dominatrix! I probably do stranger things than you on a daily basis, and few things faze me in that regard. And realistically, I cannot tell you how common your fetish is because the people I see are very specifically oriented towards me and my persona. Some people specialize in tickling, some people specialize in humiliation, some people specialize in toilet play, some people specialize in hair fetish…the list goes on and on..

Reactions: Dido and rgxaks959

Dido

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 21, 2021
Bulgaria
I know exactly what you mean. Everyone have different tastes but nothing is permanent and there is always chance tofind a new kink that might turn you on in the most unexpected way.

GoddessMona

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 20, 2021
Do you mind to work on your current kinks and see if we can both work things out together, For Me, My pleasure comes from the Power Trip of this Exchange. The control I feel when I see you on your knees, begging for the privilege to serve Me. The rush I feel when I am punishing, rewarding or denying you. The satisfaction of seeing you improve.