Sex crazed 28y masters looking for sex crazed female slave for online TPE

HornedRimedGlasses

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 26, 2015
I'm a strict horny master looking to shake the rust off my skills as a dom. I'm in desperate need of a needy slut slave to call mine. I want to obsess over a slave and mold her as a perfect slave just for me. I want a partner to help keep up my dom muscles and try out some new ideas I found trolling around.

Things I'm wanting: 24/7 TPE, petplay, degradation and humiliation, orgasm control, erotic hypnosis, slave tasks, CNC, Sexual Objectification, body worship, bondage, and much more.
I'm looking for submission, servitude, eagerness to try new things, a desire for as much pain and pleasure as you can take, and the want to be used and abused by master.
I want a Dirty depraved cock crazed Slut who lives to serve her master. To worship his cock and devote herself to his pleasure and satisfaction. The only thought in her head is how to get him to make her cum. A set of holes that belong to her forever master.

If you're into these things, message me. No need for small talk, just let's dive in. Online relationship, so sexting and roleplays are a must. And kik for convenience.
Kik: Ventura13
Tell me your favorite tasks, sexual experience, fantasy.
I have a collar begging to be put around your neck.

Featured Threads

New Personals