Sexy "About Me" Quiz

gingerlovejoy

Not so kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 1, 2013
e78de517-ff19-4c54-a305-95c03e424cee_zps23f8ffde.jpg

Hot Survey… 101 Kinky Questions (Courtesy Of Fubar.com)

1. Have you ever slept naked? : I sleep completely nude! I love the sensation of my silky sheets all over my bare skin.
2. Do you masturbate? : I LOVE to think about the hot phone sessions I have with my sexy clients. It totally turns me on to the point where I can’t help but touch myself.
3. What’s your bra size, or dick length? : My bra size is a beautiful, creamy 38c… perfectly bountiful on petite frame. I wasn’t born with a dick but I make up up for it with a 12-inch strap-on, for those who are interested.
4. Where was your 1st time? : When I was 16 with my BFF’s father. I came like, a million times that night. Shhhh…don’t tell
5. Have you ever gotten sexual with anything that wasn’t a person? : Of course! Let me introduce you to Mr. Dildo, Mr. Strap-On, The Honorable Emperor Hitachi (Magic Wand, that is)… and Old Faithful aka my 3 pulse shower head.
6. Have you ever shown anyone your body parts and asked advice? : Sure! I love to spread my hot, wet, pussy for a sexy guy and ask if she tastes like sweet cherry pie. I always get a yes.
7. Do you prefer doing it in the dark or in the light? : The only time I like doing it in the dark is when I am blindfolded.
10. What’s your greatest fantasy? : Call me and I will tell you.
11. Would you suck on anyone’s toes? : Feet are very sexy. Yes.
12. Would you ever have lesbian or gay sex?: Don’t knock anything until you have tried it. I bet your girlfriend tastes delicious.
13. What do you think the sexiest fruit is? : The forbidden kind
14. Would you ever have an orgy with the same sex?: Yes
17. What and who turns you on? : Art turns me on. The beauty in everyday things. The sound of a sexy voice over the phone, telling me to touch myself. The hollow of a women’s neck and the curve of a thigh encased in fishnet stockings, hard cocks penetrating me in my asshole and my pussy, getting a face-full of cum, swallowing sweet cock-milk, alternating between a mouthful of pussy and a mouthful of cock during a threesome, being tied up, spanked, and fucked….
18. Have your hands ever been down anyone’s pants? : If my hands are not down yours then they are down mine
19. Have you or anyone else ever stuck anything down your pants? : Many different objects can provide sexual pleasure.
20. Are you gay or lesbian?: I am bisexual.
21. Have you ever made a guy get hard?: I have been told that the mere sound of my voice can make a man CUM.
22. Would you rather be cute or sexy? : Cute AND sexy…
23. How many people would you have sex with at once? : I love threesomes. Though I have been involved in group sex and an occasional gang bang, I prefer a 2 girl to 1 guy ratio.
24. Have you ever put on a strip tease? : I have been known to tease and I have been known to strip.
25. Have you ever seen a strip club?: Yes.
26. Have you ever seen any of your friends naked? : Yes
27. What’s your kinky fetish? :Role-play, S&M, bondage…the kinkier the better.

28. Have you ever had a fantasy about a teacher? : Fantasy? My teachers fucked me.

29. Have you ever had an orgasm? : I start and end my day with a little self-pleasuring, unless I have company.

30. If you could be a spice what would it be? : Ginger, of course!
31. Would you use objects in sex such as whips, hand cuffs, etc.?: Always… “sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me”
32. Have you ever playfully spanked your lover?: Some like it playful but some want it to be all business. Are you into pleasure or pain?
33. If someone says “spank me” do you do it and get turned on?: Of course.
34. What was the weirdest place you have ever done something with someone? : In a shoe shop, I fucked a guy with a shoe fetish in the ass with my red, patent-leather stiletto.
35. Have you ever run or walked around your house nude? : I always do… with all the blinds open… I love it when I catch the hot, married DILF next door watching me and stroking his cock.
36. Would you ever consider rubbing hot oil or cream all over your guy or girl? : Mmmmm…now we’re talking…
37. Have you ever taken off your bra or underwear on a main road? : I love flashing T&A at hot guys who drive by and to all the horny truckers… they work so hard and deserve a little luv.
38. Have you ever given or received a hand job or blow job? : I am the best.
39. Have you ever tasted cum or female juice? : Yes. I love the taste of raw cunt with a shot of manly hot whipped cream to top it off… mmmm….
40. Have you ever tied up or hand cuffed anybody? : My speciality

41. Were you a witness to someone having sex? : Of Course! And I was asked to join in on the fun. What do you think I did?

42. Would you ever have phone sex? : Is there anything better?

43. Would you ever have sex with your best friend or someone you don’t even know? : My best friend and I share everything… yes, I love having sex with strangers. Nothing better than getting fucked by fresh meat.
44. Do you find physical pain like spanking an element of good sex? : Pain adds to the pleasure, bitch.
45. Do you find older women or men attractive? Everyone has something to offer. Older men and women are sexually seasoned and know what the want.
46. Would you rather have sex with or without a condom? I believe in practicing safe sex but LOVE the feeling of riding bare-back.
47. If you had a half an hour to spend with your b/f or g/f what would you do? : How many times do you want to cum in a half an hour?
48. What color is your hair (pubic)? Dark red, almost brown and as soft as a kitten. Wanna Play?

FOREVER YOUR BITCH ♥ GINGER @Ext.772

Featured Threads

New Personals