Sexy MILF Seduces Her Stepson

Earnest

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 9, 2013
692_1000.jpg

Horny guy says to stepmother, "I'm sure glad you and my father got married last month. It's nice to have a beautiful woman around house."

Stepmother replies, "Thank you honey. That was sweet of you to say. I will be back in a few minutes. I'm going down to the road and get the mail."

691_1000.jpg

Horny guy thinks to himself, "Oh my God, my new stepmother has got a fantastic body and is always walking around the house topless. She even goes down to the road twice a day in broad daylight to get the mail and newspaper. Man, I'd give anything to fuck her. Maybe after this drink I might bring up the subject."

693_1000.jpg

Stepmother says, "No, I don't mind you coming on to me and wanting to have sex. That's normal for a young man of your age. Actually, it's a relief. I was beginning to think that you might be gay and was just saying that I'm beautiful to be polite."

688_1000.jpg

Stepmother thinks to herself, "My new son will never know that one of the reasons I married his father is because of him. I like young men because they are always horny and can fuck at least twice a day. This marriage is working out better than I expected."

437_1000.jpg

Stepfather says, "I came home early today and found you and my son fucking in the living room. Do you care to make an explanation?"

Last edited:

Earnest

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 9, 2013
435_1000.jpg

Stepmother replies, "Well, it was your son's fault. He came onto me and expressed that he wanted sex. You should discipline him and not me. I'm the innocent one here. Now, leave me alone."

440_1000.jpg

Stepmother says, "Just get out of my face. I can't deal with your accusations today. We will talk about it tomorrow."

port86

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 4, 2011
Stepmothers...

I agree with the stepmother, the stepson ought to be severely punished. But by the stepmother, because I am sure it will hurt her, a lot more than him. A good spanking ought to do the job.

Earnest

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 9, 2013
I agree with the stepmother, the stepson ought to be severely punished. But by the stepmother, because I am sure it will hurt her, a lot more than him. A good spanking ought to do the job.

What you said is true and humorous.

Featured Threads

New Personals