Sexy slut...

greek_curious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 16, 2013
I have a very slutty personality from time to time and i am looking for a Mistress to take my ass to new levels of experience..I will have more photos to show if you like..I enjoy sissification...
Feel free to pm me.

Vixen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2013
Honey we're just here for the view

Vixen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2013
You are kidding right? I can't stop staring

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
Even though I am straight I must admit that you have a nice ass for a male ... however I enjoy more seeing Vixen's ass! :D

AlterEgo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 6, 2013
Even though I am straight I must admit that you have a nice ass for a male ... however I enjoy more seeing Vixen's ass! :D

Exactly :D Thankfully I'm not alone with my opinions :p

Last edited:

Vixen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2013
I disagree a woman's ass isn't always better. However I do admit mine is perfect so you can all feel free to admire it. You know what gc? When i look at your ass i'm thinking about those sculptures we can see that represents some hero of Ancient Greece

Vixen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2013
Football huh? Well you could give Neuer a run for his money with an ass like that you know? But you see it's not just your ass. Even though I can't see the rest I'm pretty sure you are yummy. Right now I'm picturing your abs. And I think the reality is pretty close to what I imagine.

liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
I disagree a woman's ass isn't always better. However I do admit mine is perfect so you can all feel free to admire it. You know what gc? When i look at your ass i'm thinking about those sculptures we can see that represents some hero of Ancient Greece

I agree. Your ass is perfect, and I do admire it. :D

Featured Threads

New Personals